• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,202 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:

He is still sending me emails.....which I am responding to.

Edit:  Thought better of it and deleted the excerpts.  Might be best just to let it end. 

Double Secret Probation Edit:  thehumantorch quoted me before I could delete them....so might as well add them back in. :busy:

Some excerpts:

------------------------------

"50 guys stood up for me today and THAT was more valuable and inspirational than 200 guys going up against me. The opposing army didn't even wait for the end of the battle. We were outnumbered 4 to 1 and they gave up cause we're that good."

-----------------------------

"I think ending the voting early casts reasonable doubt as to the validity."  (I explained to him the poll was hidden briefly to stop him from altering the results with his shill accounts)

-----------------------------------

"I totally expected this to happen at some point because of my relentless perseverance and other things that people don't like.
After it was extended, it was radically and abruptly stopped when the voting started going in my way."   (Again....I explained to him it was hidden because of the shills he was using.)

------------------------------------

"No. I have relentless perseverance AND I just don't give a f***.
It was scheduled to end at 1am. They pushed back the time when it suited the people against me and ended it when it was going my way." (again.....this didn't happen)

20161011_120201.jpg

1 hour ago, chrisco37 said:

I agree 100%. 

He's a little a-hole and I don't doubt for a second his parents have much to do with it.  We all read his first email to Domo (the one that was clearly not written by Dyl-hole).  He says his father doesn't know what's going on.  I don't buy it.  Kid is spending big money and selling big books.  That bankroll comes from somewhere.  Most people don't just give their kids that kind of money and have zero clue what's going on with that money (do they?).  His parent(s) are world-class enablers and Dylan is the result of that.  

According to his market report in the last Overstreet, he talks about having a warehouse and claims "Now I can say I've spent over $1,000,000 on comics and collectibles!" If true, I would expect his parents being involved financially in some fashion, yeah.

7 hours ago, ttfitz said:

According to his market report in the last Overstreet, he talks about having a warehouse and claims "Now I can say I've spent over $1,000,000 on comics and collectibles!" If true, I would expect his parents being involved financially in some fashion, yeah.

If he’s been buying and selling for a living for a decade, spending $1M doesn’t impress me all that much (if even true). And when I hear warehouse, I suspect that really equates to storage unit.

1 hour ago, Callaway29 said:

If he’s been buying and selling for a living for a decade, spending $1M doesn’t impress me all that much (if even true). And when I hear warehouse, I suspect that really equates to storage unit.

He's under 20 years old, a decade of buying and selling?

1 minute ago, skypinkblu said:

He's under 20 years old, a decade of buying and selling?

Didn't he become an industry titan around age 5? 

In all seriousness, I thought he was slightly older than that....and started at something like 15. Regardless, I dismiss any/all of his self-promoting masquerades...

1 minute ago, Callaway29 said:

Didn't he become an industry titan around age 5? 

In all seriousness, I thought he was slightly older than that....and started at something like 15. Regardless, I dismiss any/all of his self-promoting masquerades...

I wonder if he's related to GIJoeISAwesome?

12 hours ago, comicquant said:

Thank you @Domo Arigato and @Polonsky for spear-heading this. I feel it’s long overdue. After reading, whatever that was (manifesto), there are absolutely bigger issues at play and the boards are a much better place as a result of the ban.  @Polonsky, I hope to see another sales thread soon!    

Thanks, But @Domo Arigato deserves all the credit. He did all the work, and put everything together, while paying attention to the ongoing situation and doing everything possible to keep it fair. All I did was get harassed.

2 minutes ago, Red84 said:

I would suggest that it is inappropriate to discuss someone's mental health especially when that person is not permitted to respond.

Agree.I was thinking of sayinging something but I get touchy about it and I've been ornery enough lately.

I can talk about my crazy all I want though.

Wanders off,singing Smurfs song softly...

23 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:

Buy, hey......I'm open to change and am willing to go along with whatever the boards decide......because I'll be sitting back and laughing at the next "sucker" that decides to volunteer. lol

:::raises eyebrow and looks at Buzzetta......and ExNihilo:::

11572402.jpg

20 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:

Not a chance.  He keeps popping off how he has relentless perseverance and never gives up.

He wants to be crazy?  I'll show him crazy.

Hope he likes wasting the next 10 years of his life replying to my emails.

My own boss has a habit of sending late night texts and emails.  One time I just responded to a late night weekend text with:

"Error Code 7392: We are sorry but the Verizon customer you are trying to reach is unavailable. Please check your number and try again.  Thank you."

I had a couple of hours of silence until I received a text of, "Ha ha - funny, but a good idea and I will be using this with other people. (my text response).

I also no longer get late night texts unless they are of incredible importance. 

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

My own boss has a habit of sending late night texts and emails.  One time I just responded to a late night weekend text with:

"Error Code 7392: We are sorry but the Verizon customer you are trying to reach is unavailable. Please check your number and try again.  Thank you."

I had a couple of hours of silence until I received a text of, "Ha ha - funny, but a good idea and I will be using this with other people. (my text response).

I also no longer get late night texts unless they are of incredible importance. 

20210330_033222.jpg.5540398f147c8283265a8d6497cb3ecb.jpg

I just posting this here as evidence that I pad last year.  Of course that bulldog seller @Bio-Rupp  did not do the honorable thing and have me removed from the probation list.  He was paid about year ago as I said I would do.  I don't care about being removed but I do want to clear my name.  I PAID MY DEBT BUT I WILL NOT BE BULLIED INTO OVERPAY FOR SHIPPING. 

Here's the payment I sent but I removed the seller's name and mine from the email message.

CGCBoardy.jpg

On 4/17/2022 at 6:47 AM, nocutename said:

I just posting this here as evidence that I pad last year.  Of course that bulldog seller @Bio-Rupp  did not do the honorable thing and have me removed from the probation list.  He was paid about year ago as I said I would do.  I don't care about being removed but I do want to clear my name.  I PAID MY DEBT BUT I WILL NOT BE BULLIED INTO OVERPAY FOR SHIPPING. 

Here's the payment I sent but I removed the seller's name and mine from the email message.

CGCBoardy.jpg

It doesn't look like your tag for him worked.

Here you go:  @Bio-Rupp