• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,201 posts in this topic

Maybe not you but certainly everyone else believea that Hustrucks offenses aren't substantial to warrant HOS

Povertyrov

Hado

bragnet

skypinkblu

Crassus

columbiacomics

Jimmylinguini

They all felt HusTruck should not be added based on the Hulk 181 incident because not enough proof was presented

Let's see the PMs get presented and we can revisit at that time.

I'm only questioning why one nomination had push back and why the other one didn't

Is this an official 'List'?

Now Now there are 13 more out of 150 votes that believe that he does not warrant HOS. We must be fair. :screwy:

Is it possible that some may not want to advocate for PL or HOS when their own selling or lazy shipping practices run afoul of what they are advocating for? :shrug:

Don't put me on a list and start questioning my selling habits.

I didn't vote because Rob Ford wasn't on the ballet and saying that kind of stuff in the above quoted post is just flagrant Spoon.

Yes I spoon my own spoon.

lol no ill will intentioned. The previous poster mentioned 13 others. You're a stand up seller, buyer and my traffickers have said you always show up five minutes early to the drop off point.

A
Maybe not you but certainly everyone else believea that Hustrucks offenses aren't substantial to warrant HOS

Povertyrov

Hado

bragnet

skypinkblu

Crassus

columbiacomics

Jimmylinguini

They all felt HusTruck should not be added based on the Hulk 181 incident because not enough proof was presented

I'm only questioning why one nomination had push back and why the other one didn't

is it?

It's people who have spoken out against adding him to the HOS, am I incorrect?

No, just curious as to why you're interested in keeping tabs.

Povertyrov

Hado

bragnet

skypinkblu

Crassus

columbiacomics

Jimmylinguini

Now you see, I never said he was not warranted for the HOS. What I DID say was the majority of "accusations" were either not proven or had no relevance to the PL/HOS.

What I would like to see is a straight ahead poll with substantiated facts for an HOS nomination. I'd do it myself but would like to see more than using a fake photo of a cracked slab to get out of a deal for HOS. So I would depend on people who have substantiated evidence to make this. Hell, get together in PM if you have to and share info and dig up some evidence for HOS worthy shenanigans and I'll be right there.

But I am very fearful of seeing personality dislikes etc. used as a basis for a valid HOS addition. That sets a scary precedent.

I tried to convey that but I'm a little tired. I believe Crassus has reached out to both HusTruck and 4comix and asked for the PMs.

Once all the evidence is available and it proves that he should be nominated then we can pursue it further

A

Povertyrov

Hado

bragnet

skypinkblu

Crassus

columbiacomics

Jimmylinguini

is it?

It's people who have spoken out against adding him to the HOS, am I incorrect?

No, just curious as to why you're interested in keeping tabs.

Because when the time comes to nominate him again I want to be sure that you feel the evidence is strong enough to nominate him before a poll is made

In all likelihood this case is missing the main party offended doing all the work and in the end it will make it difficult to add him to the HOS without his help

Povertyrov

Hado

bragnet

skypinkblu

Crassus

columbiacomics

Jimmylinguini

Now you see, I never said he was not warranted for the HOS. What I DID say was the majority of "accusations" were either not proven or had no relevance to the PL/HOS.

What I would like to see is a straight ahead poll with substantiated facts for an HOS nomination. I'd do it myself but would like to see more than using a fake photo of a cracked slab to get out of a deal for HOS. So I would depend on people who have substantiated evidence to make this. Hell, get together in PM if you have to and share info and dig up some evidence for HOS worthy shenanigans and I'll be right there.

But I am very fearful of seeing personality dislikes etc. used as a basis for a valid HOS addition. That sets a scary precedent.

I tried to convey that but I'm a little tired. I believe Crassus has reached out to both HusTruck and 4comix and asked for the PMs.

Once all the evidence is available and it proves that he should be nominated then we can pursue it further

Thanks JS. I be tired of this too. It can take a bit out of you. Please lettuce know what happens.

All I'm trying to say is, given the current definition of HOS, anything can be HOS.

It needs a more exact definition otherwise I'm saying PL for every first offender and HOS after that.

-JL - making his own rules

All I'm trying to say is, given the current definition of HOS, anything can be HOS.

It needs a more exact definition otherwise I'm saying PL for every first offender and HOS after that.

I get what you're saying here, JL. However, it does seem that there have been some arguing against the credibility of the PL when the actions of PL members are PL-worthy. IMO, the PL should be used as a tool to show members that they have messed up and their actions are frowned upon.

IMO the PL and HOS should follow this model, with the exception of nefarious and extremely deceitful acts that are completely egregious. Hopefully, the boardie will realize this and act right. If they do not, then back to the PL they go. Eventually, if the buyer or seller does not realize that their actions continue to fall outside of the board's accepted rules or behavior, they will be placed on the HOS.

I am just glad that the voices of over 120 people were ignored and the poll removed because of a vocal 8. That seems right on par with today's society.

I am just glad that the voices of over 120 people were ignored and the poll removed because of a vocal 8. That seems right on par with today's society.

But those 120 were a mob and not on par with the business model.

I get what you're saying here, JL. However, it does seem that there have been some arguing against the credibility of the PL when the actions of PL members are PL-worthy. IMO, the PL should be used as a tool to show members that they have messed up and their actions are frowned upon.

Hopefully, the boardie will realize this and act right. If they do not, then back to the PL they go. Eventually, if the buyer or seller does not realize that their actions continue to fall outside of the board's accepted rules or behavior, they will be placed on the HOS.

Given that definition, why should he be on hos over pl? IS there more than one incident?

Night Jimmy Linguini, and jsilverjanet. You do have a good debate With some comical aspect going on. PovertyRow you have no idea what logic is. You must be very young with no concept. My daughter which is 28 years old is the most book smart person I know, but has no street smarts or logic. She is not doing very well. Peace and I hope nobody gets burned by the Hustrucker, in the future.

Hopefully, the boardie will realize this and act right. If they do not, then back to the PL they go. Eventually, if the buyer or seller does not realize that their actions continue to fall outside of the board's accepted rules or behavior, they will be placed on the HOS.

Given that definition, why should he be on hos over pl? IS there more than one incident?

Who should be on the HOS over PL? I wasn't lobbying for or against Hustruck's inclusion on the HOS list.

I see how my original reply may have seemed like I was disagreeing with you, which I am not. There should be an exact definition.