• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,202 posts in this topic

I'm also trying to figure out if anything I posted was taken out of context.

My :eyeroll: was just a friendly :kidaround: to Sean's response. I wasn't trying to be an with my response.

You are good people, Justin.

Thanks, Mike. :foryou:

My :eyeroll: was just a friendly :kidaround: to Sean's response. I wasn't trying to be an with my response.

Mmmm hes okay I suppose. :D Personally, I appreciate the effort that Justin and POV (along with others) put into keeping the list updated and linked. There are so many bad apples out there it is hard to remember them all, especially with name changes and new IDs.

Mmmm hes okay I suppose. :D Personally, I appreciate the effort that Justin and POV (along with others) put into keeping the list updated and linked. There are so many bad apples out there it is hard to remember them all, especially with name changes and new IDs.

That's why, IMO, name changes should stop. Only in a very few circumstances are they warranted and should be allowed. I find myself identifying people by their avatars, not by their screen names. Very confusing, and for what purpose, I ask?

I guess FOTY will now be called the self-promoting wind bag of the year.

Sign me up, Im in.

Think beyond FOTY, to the highest office in the land...

CEO of Disney?

WTF does any of this have to do w/probation discussions?

At these times I usually just post this.

porkins.gif

WTF does any of this have to do w/probation discussions?

At these times I usually just post this.

porkins.gif

Poor Porkins :(

Newly discovered cockpit footage suggests his demise may have been due to operator error.

sm2BcA2.gif

I hope I am doing this correctly and will do my best to make corrections/clarifications as necessary.

I am nominating Mr Mylar for the Probation List as the result of two sketch opportunities that have not been fulfilled.

The first op was with Joe Sinnott and originated with this thread. The last update was on August 9, 2015 when he refunded me $70 of the $145 total he had been paid. The reasons given for the delay were "he's running behind" starting June 9, 2013 and has been pretty consistent since then. NYComics also had a sketch op with Mr. SInnott which was in the works prior to this one and it has been completed. Still no update on the status of this one.

The second op was with Herb Trimpe and originated in this thread. Mr. Trimpe didn't complete this op before he passed just over a year ago or so we assume since no information has been given. It was hinted that the sketches might have been completed but then there was nothing and no mention of any type of resolution.

All requests are met with family problems and only that. Nothing about the ops themselves. There are other ops that he organized and did not complete as well. The last mention of one of those ops was on April 29 of this year.

I know there are others involved and have brought this up in the PMs for the sketch ops as well as sending the requisite PM to Mr Mylar. While I can't speak for all involved, I imagine that we would consider a refund of all payments a reasonable solution.

Me too, I waited as long as I did because I really wanted to believe he was trying to make things right. I figure I've already seen all I will ever see of any of this.

Hi Doug what's your paypal? Will refund you in full by this evening thank you

My email is mjeter4@gmail.com please send me your paypal so I can refund you thank you