• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,202 posts in this topic

It's funny how that works.

Right?

I hope ALL the people owed money/sketches get an explanation and apology too, as well as their money (obviously).

Right?

I hope ALL the people owed money/sketches get an explanation and apology too, as well as their money (obviously).

I've been working on refunds before Doug posted doing the best I can thx

Right?

So what about mine? From the Mattina Opp found HERE. Last you told me, I would be refunded within two weeks of May 28, 2016. I've tried to communicate privately but if my refund gets pushed back to refund those that go publicly (those that are rightfully owed refunds), maybe this is where it should have been taken to begin with.

Right?

So what about mine? From the Mattina Opp found HERE. Last you told me, I would be refunded within two weeks of May 28, 2016. I've tried to communicate privately but if my refund gets pushed back to refund those that go publicly (those that are rightfully owed refunds), maybe this is where it should have been taken to begin with.

Hey Andy sure I can refund you not a problem. But while we're on the topic do you think you can pay the artist for the 5 sketch covers that I tried to help facilitate for you overseas? You have 5 sketch covers that haven't been paid yet where the artist is waiting for payment from the transactions. Did you want to deduct what's owed to the artist towards your refund? Please email me or text me thx

Right?

Hey Andy sure I can refund you not a problem. But while we're on the topic do you think you can pay the artist for the 5 sketch covers that I tried to help facilitate for you overseas? You have 5 sketch covers that haven't been paid yet where the artist is waiting for payment from the transactions. Did you want to deduct what's owed to the artist towards your refund? Please email me or text me thx

:popcorn:

Right?

You abandoned that Opp, Mike. I pay my obligations.

Edited by AndyBoBo

Right?

:popcorn:

If only there was substance to it...

is this part of the reason cgc sketch opps died? (except for those select few?)