• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,202 posts in this topic

Dang, I missed you buddy. Yeah, it was just too easy with the perfect setup

Thanks for taking care of the PIF while I was gone. lol

I couldn't find the perfect " on grave" gif to post in that discussion thread.

Yeah....I didn't do too good looking after it. Kav found his way in and it's been locked ever since. Not gonna lie.....i miss that place

Yeah....I didn't do too good looking after it. Kav found his way in and it's been locked ever since. Not gonna lie.....i miss that place

:(

Kav is to the forums as MRSA is to hospitals. Nothing to be done about it.

:hi:

Interesting reading on Chip. It seems MH is a part of the discussion. I don't want to bury him, defend him or diagnosis him. That said, there is a LOT of history about his actions that does not seem healthy or anywhere close to stable.

It doesn't change the real world consequence of cheating others of money. Just an observation.

Best of luck to those waiting to be made right. :wishluck:

Still waiting for a boardie to post his stuff...

In the meantime, those who have my cell and asked... have been responded to. More tomorrow and hopefully the boadie in question will post his info.

If not... I am hoping I get the go ahead to do so on their behalf.

To a certain someone... you done goofed.

Still waiting for a boardie to post his stuff...

In the meantime, those who have my cell and asked... have been responded to. More tomorrow and hopefully the boadie in question will post his info.

If not... I am hoping I get the go ahead to do so on their behalf.

To a certain someone... you done goofed.

It was dark, I was drunk...how was I supposed to see her Adam's apple? :cry:

Speaking of getting inadvertently getting dicked, it's amazing to me that there are still people here willing to defend Chip. There is a pretty consistent pattern of behavior, spread across various hobbies, that dates back to a time when the Spice Girls were making hit songs. If he told me the sky was blue, I wouldn't believe him. Yet there's a small group of well-meaning individuals here that can't wait to tongue bathe Chip's fart box every time he screws someone over.

We all have difficult things to deal with in our lives, it shouldn't be an excuse for deceit and not following through on deals. If you have time to start sales threads and cash checks, you have time to ship product and respond to PM's. I won't speculate on who you are as a man, Chip. But I feel comfortable saying that you are an infected hemorrhoid on the bunghole that is the cgc forums, and the only cure is a healthy dollop of Preperation HoS. Not just for our benefit, but yours as well.

Hell, you should have been put on the HoS list when you tried to bilk $15k from this community. I've seen people get put on the list for less. I've seen people get banned for less.

It was dark, I was drunk...how was I supposed to see her Adam's apple?

Speaking of getting inadvertently getting dicked, it's amazing to me that there are still people here willing to defend Chip. There is a pretty consistent pattern of behavior, spread across various hobbies, that dates back to a time when the Spice Girls were making hit songs. If he told me the sky was blue, I wouldn't believe him. Yet there's a small group of well-meaning individuals here that can't wait to tongue bathe Chip's fart box every time he screws someone over.

Haha!! I admire your wordsmanship sir!

**Mods, if this is a violation of any rule, I will voluntarily take it down**

:news: I believe this information is for the betterment of the community :news:

It occurred to me that no matter what transpires in the Chip Cataldo fiasco, there would always be those who would defend him. He has this issue or that issue and that's ok because we have to be kind and caring and exhibit all the political correctness one can handle.

It also occurred to me that his behavior isn't going to stop: a pattern that has emerged over many years and many internet forums. A pattern of someone, through their own poor choices, consistently find themselves in dire straits only to seek out the assistance from others. But the interesting part of this is that the pattern continues: wash, rinse, repeat. No knowledge that would benefit said party is used when he finds himself in the same situation. It's like "Hey...you guys bailed me out the last 15 times, what's another time, right?"

Knowing this and also realizing that the truth would never come out, I decided to conduct an experiment with the following hypothesis:

Chip's situation isn't nearly as bad as he lets on. He knows exactly what he's doing; he's actively on the boards/Facebook, etc and he's going to continue to bilk money and sympathy from anyone who's willing to enable him.

After consulting Buzzetta (for the record, we are good friends), I decided to dangle a carrot:

http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/tag/5939743811.html

Some may say its deceitful; others that it was wrong. But I know how much he loves Star Wars toys. BUT...and here's the kicker: if his situation is so bad (no job, getting evicted for the second time, no way to support his dependents), then there's no way he would possibly be buying collections. If you take him at his word, he shouldn't have ANY extra money, right?

Well....as expected, I was wrong.

At 8:31 pm, I received the following:

iKIl9AM.png

YES Chip has time AND money to buy Star Wars collections. Not only that, it's the money that people here sent him for items that HAVE NOT been delivered. Items that were purchased in November. I believe etanick said his check was cashed on 11/15 and his PM from 12/6 was just read. JUST READ! That's over 45 days.

It's my opinion that Mr. Cataldo should be in the HoS. Like many, I was shocked that his gofundme attempt wasn't enough to push him into the Hall. I mean, he was literally asking the community to pay off his debts (which he accumulated) and pay his living expenses for a few months so he could "get his life together." Will someone do this for me?

Between the gofundme, the more recent lack of shipping/responding/basically stealing others money, his history on various Star Wars forums, I believe a HoS vote is in order.

If he has the means and ability to go out and buy toy collections, then he has the means and ability to settle all prior affairs.

The difference is: he doesn't want to and has repeatedly shown his true self and true colors.

We are the farmers. Chip is the snake. How many times must we be bitten to understand?!?!