• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,201 posts in this topic

POV not sure if you're around but how does it work when the user themself asks to be added? Can we skip the process and just add him with the language "Chip Cataldo, added to HoS at his own request when it came about that he had defaulted on multiple deals after asking for a bailout by the boards."

I'd be reluctant to go that route only because he might decide to take himself out of the HOS.

I just don't remember if the poll was supposed to go into CG or stay here. I remember we spoke about it going in CG for more views, but I'm not sure that ever actually happened before.

Polls were at one time for 3 days.

I'm packing to get back on a plane, so I'd prefer not posting it, since I won't be able to monitor it, but since Justin is writing something up, I'm sure he's got that covered.

The reason you need someone monitoring it, is I believe, that we agreed to keep it a blind poll as to not influence anyone.

If there are newer rules, feel free to correct me anyone.

Still ill so slow in keeping up but yes, I agree it should go the normal HOS route. And the poll should be done here. I see it has been made and that we cannot view the results until over so Kudos to Buzzetta on a good poll!!!

:foryou: Sky! :hi:

Nomination updated as new information has come to light.

Chip has run this same routine dating back to his mid twenties. In the Google Groups archives there are a few complaints of Chip Cataldo taking people's money and failing to send the promised items. This in 1998 when Chip was 26.

More information was sent. I have to sort through some of it.

The search yielded over 100 threads / pages of Chip Cataldo failing to pay for items that he ordered or failing to send out items he sold. There are issues involving mostly Star Wars toys and Warhammer toys as well as ... more.

His nonsense spans three decades from the 1990's to the 2010's.

Simply look at the titles of topics in these google groups. I feel this demonstrates a pattern of behavior across the internet and the CGC boards have simply been a resting stop for the past few years until another site becomes his new home.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/chip$20cataldo

Edited by Buzzetta

What say thee Canada?

Canadian Roy will surely find a way to accuse me of planting all this evidence that spans 30+ years.

While my method may seem less than honorable (to Roy of course), the fact remains that the accused was asked multiple times to offer his side of the story and all we got was silence. At that point, the gig was up.

If it's takes a craigslist post to get additional information that we're all being had, then so be it.

So once again Roy...I'm the bad guy and the #freechip movement lives on!