• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Still waiting for a boardie to post his stuff...

In the meantime, those who have my cell and asked... have been responded to. More tomorrow and hopefully the boadie in question will post his info.

If not... I am hoping I get the go ahead to do so on their behalf.

To a certain someone... you done goofed.

It was dark, I was drunk...how was I supposed to see her Adam's apple? :cry:

Speaking of getting inadvertently getting dicked, it's amazing to me that there are still people here willing to defend Chip. There is a pretty consistent pattern of behavior, spread across various hobbies, that dates back to a time when the Spice Girls were making hit songs. If he told me the sky was blue, I wouldn't believe him. Yet there's a small group of well-meaning individuals here that can't wait to tongue bathe Chip's fart box every time he screws someone over.

We all have difficult things to deal with in our lives, it shouldn't be an excuse for deceit and not following through on deals. If you have time to start sales threads and cash checks, you have time to ship product and respond to PM's. I won't speculate on who you are as a man, Chip. But I feel comfortable saying that you are an infected hemorrhoid on the bunghole that is the cgc forums, and the only cure is a healthy dollop of Preperation HoS. Not just for our benefit, but yours as well.

Hell, you should have been put on the HoS list when you tried to bilk $15k from this community. I've seen people get put on the list for less. I've seen people get banned for less.

a0f8face768850def3e4607e509d5784.jpg

From '97:

If you do a dejanews search on him you'd find out he's got a history

of white lies, convenient excuses and delays. Although he's come

through eventually, his behaviour is really suspect and frustrating. I

did a *huge* trade with him and had to nag him to pull through. he

kept saying stuff was in the mail when it wasn't. He didnt return

emails to me, but when I created an alias and pretended to want

another item he was offering, he IMMEDIATELY responded. When I emailed

him on my regular account again he said he was gone for a couple days

and for me to chill out. A liar in my book.

If he doesnt pull through for you, I'd brand him an extremly bad

trader.

The more things change...

Let's not make this about Joe or Roy. I don't think that Joe and Roy were aware of how deep the rabbit hole goes. I know I for one was not. I think we have all been wrong about someone before.

Let's deal with the current situation at hand.

JAM_NYC, maybe you'll get an apology? :D

I doubt it. Another reoccurring theme in all those threads are the handful of people that defend Chip tooth and nail.

"I had a good deal with him, so screw the rest of you" meh

At this point, anyone that defends this guy, who has spent nearly half his existence on this planet f :censored: ing people over, isn't just an enabler, they're complicit in his actions, and just as shady as he is.

They can all bury a lightsaber up their collective asses and snap it off at the hilt, for all I care. Except Roy. I like Roy. :foryou:

Let's not make this about Joe or Roy. I don't think that Joe and Roy were aware of how deep the rabbit hole goes. I know I for one was not. I think we have all been wrong about someone before.

Let's deal with the current situation at hand.

True dat.

Google Groups search. :eek:

21oomd4.png

kb4opw.png

2152 items regarding chip catalpo? :facepalm:

And they all point to a continuous pattern of behavior dating as far back as 1994. This has been going on for the past 22 years. At this point I am hoping that he is shipped off to become someone else's problem on another message board. We all know that this will never end. It will simply find a new home.

Google Groups search. :eek:

21oomd4.png

kb4opw.png

2152 items regarding chip catalpo? :facepalm:

And they all point to a continuous pattern of behavior dating as far back as 1994. This has been going on for the past 22 years. At this point I am hoping that he is shipped off to become someone else's problem on another message board. We all know that this will never end. It will simply find a new home.

Sadly, that's exactly how it plays out.

Like you said the other day, when your own family has turned their backs on you...

I really wish we had precogs

Why? All anyone had to do was google his name and all that stuff comes up. We have a lot of soft touches here willing to give people several chances.