• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frazetta or not Frazetta?

16 posts in this topic

There was a Frazetta fanzine/checklist that had this cover printed in b/w on its own page. No description, no details given, and to this day I've considered this a Frazetta cover from 1950. All info on the net says different. There is no FF on the insides. I checked. Thoughts, ideas, answers?

3674804131_44c9d2c9b0_o.jpg

This one is the MH copy. My issue is fairly beat.

There was a Frazetta fanzine/checklist that had this cover printed in b/w on its own page. No description, no details given, and to this day I've considered this a Frazetta cover from 1950. All info on the net says different. There is no FF on the insides. I checked. Thoughts, ideas, answers?

I would say no.Looks more like Kinsler(sp)

I never considered this FF. Gary Watson's info seems to confirm that.

A mistake by the fanzine?

What does the black dot signify?

I just looked and it doesn't say.

Isn't there someone out there who knows about the publication of Frazetta Treasury?

There's no info anywhere inside of who printed or published.

A mistake by the fanzine?

What does the black dot signify?

I just looked and it doesn't say.

Isn't there someone out there who knows about the publication of Frazetta Treasury?

There's no info anywhere inside of who printed or published.

Bootleg. If I'm not mistaken it was printed in Chicago in the late 80's by Windy City Circulating. They were offered to everyone at 40% off a $5.00 price.