• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade CGC X-Men 9,11,12,15 and DD 7 for sale.

63 posts in this topic

Hi guys I have decided to sell of my entire comic collection piece by piece so things are going to get a little hectic over the next six months. I am going to start with a small offering of High Grade X-Men and one key Daredevil.

X-Men

9 (9.0) ow

11 (9.0) Curator ow/w

12 (9.0) Edenwald ow

15 (9.0) white

Daredevil

7 (9.0) ow

all of my comics are nicely centered and have no date stamps unless noted. Please PM me with offers if you want anything above. And remember more to come......

Eric

Hi guys I have decided to sell of my entire comic collection piece by piece so things are going to get a little hectic over the next six months. I am going to start with a small offering of High Grade X-Men and one key Daredevil.

Eric

Any low to mid grade early FFs and other Marvels?

Or all high grade stuff...?

95% high grade but as for mid grade I have

X-Men

6 (6.5) cr/ow This book looks like a 9.4 but it is missing a very tiny piece from the back lower right hand cornor. I don't collect mid grade but I bought this one for the overall appearence of the book.

8 (7.0) cr/ow

Daredevil

6 (7.5) ow

Flash 123 (4.5) ow/w

hope you see something you like,

Eric

Nice books and I PM you.

What else to you have to offer? If you really are planning on selling everything, why not list it all at the same time on the boards? If you don't get a price you like, don't sell. Then you can periodically put books on eBay whenever you want.

Right it guides at $400 and you can't get it for less than 2X guide to say the least. Remember I have to factor in a 10% commission to comiclink and you don't know how much I have in the book. All this factored in together with the fact that it's the only decent copy available for the last year and yes $1100

Eric

How much do you think a 9.2 would sell for if it were available? Does anyone know how much the Western Penn 9.4 sold for? I would go lower on the price of course but haven't even gotten a reasonable offer yet.

Eric

I have some price info on the DD 7.

Would you be offended if I posted it?

I don't want to interfer in a sale negotiation.

Actually someone already gave me the data but you have to remember you don't know how much I paid for the book. The last sale was also from awhile ago but by all means for my own education please post the data I won't be offended at all and it may actually help me sell the book for a fair price.

Eric

(9.4) - $4,945.01 - Western Penn (9/02)

(9.2) (2) avg: $1,775.00 2,025(8/02)/1,525(4/03)

(9.0) (4) avg: $773.75 815(6/02)/630(8/02)/950(9/02)/699.99(10/02)

(8.5) - $546.00 - Western Penn (9/02)

No sales for a year except the one 9.2(4/03)

Seems like there was a glut in 8/02 and 9/02... confused.gif

I hope this is useful.

I wish they tell you the page quality too.

$950 might be for a white pager 9.0. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think this sort of proves my point $5000 for a 9.4 $2000 for a 9.2 and with the 10% commission $1000 for a 9.0. No copies in 9.0 sold in all of 2003. Like I said I can of course do better but honestly I am in no hurry to sell this book. I have about 45 others I would sell first if I needed money so if I don't get top dollar I'm in no hurry. I just threw it on comiclink to let it sit and see if I got a whale. What about the X-Men books people?!? Common thats a nice #15 with white pages and I'd much rather sell the X-Men books.

Eric

Don't take this the wrong way, but it doesn't matter to me what you paid for it. I've bought a bunch of books and had to sell for a loss, but sometimes that happens.

I do know is that I'm not going to pay nearly 3x NM guide price for a VF/NM book, and I don't think anyone else is either.

Don't take this the wrong way, but it doesn't matter to me what you paid for it. I've bought a bunch of books and had to sell for a loss, but sometimes that happens.

I do know is that I'm not going to pay nearly 3x NM guide price for a VF/NM book, and I don't think anyone else is either.

Well that is true no one will probably buy it at that price but I do think what I paid for it matters. Remember I don't need the money so why would I sell for a loss? You said you had to sell for a loss key word being HAD. If someone wants it it is for sale but I'm not forcing anyone to pay more than they feel comfortable paying so if it doesn't sell I will enjoy it for a couple more years. Why sell for a loss though if you don't need the money?

Eric

I'm glad I collect VGFs of the early Marvels. shy.gif27_laughing.gif

I just looked over the scan at ComicLink.

Nice book! thumbsup2.gif

Good luck selling! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif