• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Early SA Marvels (Spideys 3-6, FF 4, 10, TTA 59 9.2)

68 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four 4, 1st Silver Age Sub-Mariner CGC 4.0 White Pages, $495

ff4label.jpg

ff4.jpg

Heck with it. When am I going to get another chance at a white pager in this price range?

:takeit:

Nice grab Michael. My favorite early/Kirby FF cover "four" sure (thumbs u

Thanks guys. I've been trying to buy one of these for soooooo long. And it's so tough to get one w/ WHITE pages. Wish I could afford to buy some more of these... That ASM 6 is gorgeous...

Man that was a decent price on that book with that page quality. (worship)

DRX

Thanks guys. I've been trying to buy one of these for soooooo long. And it's so tough to get one w/ WHITE pages. Wish I could afford to buy some more of these... That ASM 6 is gorgeous...

DRX

yah, i woulda thought it priced at $600+ so great deal for you Michael (thumbs u and Dr. Banner

DRX

yah, i woulda thought it priced at $600+ so great deal for you Michael (thumbs u and Dr. Banner

I love it. But have to admit this is about GPA for a 4.5. So I figured it was about market for a 4.0 with White pages. Of course, they don't come up with White pages very often...

Heck with it. When am I going to get another chance at a white pager in this price range?

All yours! (thumbs u

Fantastic Four 10 VG+ $SOLD

Gorgeous copy appears high grade at 1st glance, but the back cover has several large creases, one of which has a 2" tear.

ff4label.jpg

ff4.jpg

:applause:

Thank you for making that go away... :shy:

ff4label.jpg

ff4.jpg

:applause:

Thank you for making that go away... :shy:

Happy to oblige! (thumbs u