• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High grade CGCs and key issues For Sale

121 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four Annual #5 CGC 9.2 NM- (1st solo Surfer story) Off-white $250

FFannual5.jpg

i always thought this book was undervalued.

I agree completely. :cloud9: I would be all over it, if I would not have recently snagged one in a CLink auction. Best of luck with the thread :hi:

S.E.

Fantastic Four Annual #5 CGC 9.2 NM- (1st solo Surfer story) Off-white $250

FFannual5.jpg

i always thought this book was undervalued.

I agree completely. :cloud9: I would be all over it, if I would not have recently snagged one in a CLink auction. Best of luck with the thread :hi:

S.E.

Me too. Awesome story and action in this one. There is/was only 1 King...... (worship)

Thanks everyone that has bought something so far! I'm getting pretty close to what I needed to raise. To get my bank acct over the top I'll be listing the next few books pretty cheap to try to get a quick sale or two. I'm looking for immediate payment only at these prices. (Paypal payment today or a wire on Monday)

Batman 51 CGC 9.2 NM- (only 9.2 on the census. one 9.4)

OSPG $1200

There are no sales above 9.0 in GPA. The last two 9.0 sales were $1375 and $1315

Asking $1250

Batman51.jpg

Showcase 4 CGC 3.5 VG- cr/ow "light stain on every page"

OSPG $2333

12 month GPA average $2669.

A 4.0 just sold last month for $4255

Asking $2350

Showcase4.jpg

Showcase4back-1.jpg