• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your golden-age *** lingerie panels ***

20 posts in this topic

I didn't see any other forums with this topic, and I figure it would make a really fun series of images to browse through, so... I am starting this here "lingerie panel" thread.

I will start the ball rolling with Lady Luck #88, which just arrived in the mail today. One set of pages in particular shows Lady Luck in her skivvies, because while she's trying to get into her super-heroine garb, somebody decides to make off with her costume.

ladyluck-88-cover.jpg

Gotta say, I really love how action-oriented this cover is for being so simple.

ladyluck-lingerie-600.jpg

Notice Lady Luck leaves her costume on the bed while she goes outside to beat this twerp's head in. Bad move, Lady Luck...

ladyluck-lingerie-700.jpg

Soon enough she recaptures her caped, clover-colored costume.

I didn't see any other forums with this topic, and I figure it would make a really fun series of images to browse through, so... I am starting this here "lingerie panel" thread.

I will start the ball rolling with Lady Luck #88, which just arrived in the mail today. One set of pages in particular shows Lady Luck in her skivvies, because while she's trying to get into her super-heroine garb, somebody decides to make off with her costume.

ladyluck-88-cover.jpg

Gotta say, I really love how action-oriented this cover is for being so simple.

ladyluck-lingerie-600.jpg

Notice Lady Luck leaves her costume on the bed while she goes outside to beat this twerp's head in. Bad move, Lady Luck...

ladyluck-lingerie-700.jpg

Soon enough she recaptures her caped, clover-colored costume.

How funny, she has to run out of the room just for effect lol I'm sure I've got some in all those romance comics...I'll have to take a look.

How about a couple of Blue Beetle pages?

bb1.jpg

bb2.jpg

It's great how Joan poses as a corpse in her lingerie. She spends the whole story that way. Once she became a regular on the series, the GGA quotient ramped up. The plot-lines were as skimpy as the outfits.