• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA, SA, BA, some keys and more! GL 1 and 59 and more!

66 posts in this topic

Here is some of what I'll be listing:

- Some GA books

- SA Green Lantern books from 1 and up, SA JLA 4 and up, SA Showcase and more

- SA Marvel including Cap, DD, JIM, TOS, Iron Man 1, IMSM 1

- BA books including ASM 121 and 122, Conan 1, SME 15 and 16

- And some others.

First :takeit: rules, offers always considered. Payment by check, MO, PayPal (personal), shipping is USPS exact. Money back guarantee if not satisfied (sans postage).

Let's start with some GA books...

Boy Comics 17 GD/VG to VG- $80.00

Cool flag cover! Interior has some tearing and small missing sections that all look tohave been done in production. Single staple book. Date written on cover. Light sub crease FC and BC.

boy17.jpg

boy17bc.jpg

:cool: Cooooool mix of books, Toast :thumbsup:

Thanks. Selling them for a friend.

Going to SDCC?

You kidding? :shrug:

My daughter stayed over at Eugene for summer, so I'm supporting two households. This place keeps me in so much comic debt that I can't imagine saving some $ for elsewhere, let alone paying for travel, motels, and food - I'd rather spend that $ on more comics..., :cloud9:

All-Star Comics 6 GD+ $325.00

Two centerfold pages are detached but present. Minor ink writing on one interior page. Bottom of spine has 3/4 to 1-inch small piece missing.

allstar6.jpg

allstar6_bc.jpg

Green Lantern 1 (1960) VF-

$3000.00

Great colors and good gloss. Book lays nice and flat. Please note some abrasion on the FC bottom left area on one of the yellow buildings. Willing to consider offers on this book (thumbs u Nice book.

gl1.jpg

gl1_bc.jpg

:cool: Cooooool mix of books, Toast :thumbsup:

Thanks. Selling them for a friend.

Going to SDCC?

You kidding? :shrug:

My daughter stayed over at Eugene for summer, so I'm supporting two households. This place keeps me in so much comic debt that I can't imagine saving some $ for elsewhere, let alone paying for travel, motels, and food - I'd rather spend that $ on more comics..., :cloud9:

Sounds like it's time for the daughter to get a job. Daughter + job = more money for comics lol Yeah, traveling to these shows can get spendy. I feel very fortunate that I'm able to go to SDCC and stay the whole week.