• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA, SA, BA, some keys and more! GL 1 and 59 and more!

66 posts in this topic

GL 18 VG+ Asking $40.00 Sinestro! Very light sub crease, date stamp.

gl18.jpg

That d*ck Sinestro conned Hal into giving up his power ring! Don't panic, don't panic. I'm pretty confident this will all work out for Hal.

GL 40 (copy A) VG+ Asking $80.00 (FC has very light sub crease, BC a bit heavier)

SA and GA Lanterns brawl, infinite earths, the scoop on The Guardians, and more.

gl40.jpg

gl40_bc.jpg

Jazz, how's Seattle doing these days?

Oh, you know, partly cloudy with chance of showers....but nice, cool, in the 70s. I'll take that any day over the 100+ for a month on end when I lived in Dallas.

This thread is getting a bit long for me, so I will leave it open and start an all DC thread either tomorrow or Wednesday, followed by an all Marvel. Here are some of the DC books that will be listed later:

Showcase 17 and 34

Brave and the Bold 34

Mystery in Space 9, 53, 56, 58

Hawkman 1

Atom 1

Aquaman 1

JLA 4 andup

Teen Titans 1 (ct)

Batman 200

Swamp Thing 1, 7

GL (Neal Adams)

Here are some of the Marvel books:

Avengers 1 (ct)

IMSM 1

Iron Man 1

ASM 121, 122

Sgt. Fury and HHC 1

X-Men 121, 141

Cap 100, 109, 110

Daredevil 2, 5

JIM 105, 107, 118

MSE 15, 16

TOS 85, 86, 87

Thanks for looking and feel free to make offers on anything you see, including the Green Lantern 1 and 59. (thumbs u