• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Journey into Mystery 83

11 posts in this topic

:takeit: wins.

paypal, check, money order

Free Priority Box shipping with delivery confirmation.

VG- 3.5 Off White pages, unrestored

$1300

Sale should last through the day I leave for SDCC which is the Wed of that week.

img596.jpg

img597.jpg

Per a promise to a potential buyer who sent me a PM, I'm posting my return policy re: restoration.

I will return payment in full on this book if it comes back in a purple label from CGC. I'm not inclined to reimburse slab fees, however.

My intent is to take it to SDCC to help pay for my week out there if it doesn't sell on the Boards between now & then.

If it doesn't sell there, then I will give it to Matt or someone else for it to be pressed & submitted to CGC.

It should be back from Sarasota around mid-August.

This post is like a history lesson of the future.

Per a promise to a potential buyer who sent me a PM, I'm posting my return policy re: restoration.

I will return payment in full on this book if it comes back in a purple label from CGC. I'm not inclined to reimburse slab fees, however.

My intent is to take it to SDCC to help pay for my week out there if it doesn't sell on the Boards between now & then.

If it doesn't sell there, then I will give it to Matt or someone else for it to be pressed & submitted to CGC.

It should be back from Sarasota around mid-August.

This post is like a history lesson of the future.

When you say you might be giving it to Matt "or someone else," is it safe to rule out Hooks? :whistle:

Can you bring that Werewolf by night 37 NM you snagged just before i did to SDCC, ? :grin:

Impressive memory. (worship)

& thanks for reminding me about that book. I need to get it slabbed hm