• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY #83 GOLDEN RECORD REPRINT WITH RECORD NM/M

24 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I really though I would never sell this, but if I were to, I rather sell to a fellow boardie. Here it is a Near Mint to Mint, Record and Book still Sealed, Golden Record Reprint of "Journey into Mystery # 83"

Only thing I see is slightly blunt corners on the top Right and Bottom Left on the Record Album.

$1800 shipped. 1st :takeit: wins PM's welcome.

GOLDENRECORDFRONT.jpg

GOLDENRECORDBACK.jpg

Just to give you guys some history on this if you don't know already. The original came out in 1962 and this Golded Record Reprint came out in 1966. These Golden Records are very rare especially still sealed together with the book.

sweet!!!

you may want to contact mark from pcgmint...he purchased my avengers 4 and ff1 sealed sets.

Did he already crack it out and sub it?

Because he has a FF #1 GRR in 9.8 on his site for $6500

sweet!!!

you may want to contact mark from pcgmint...he purchased my avengers 4 and ff1 sealed sets.

Yeah, thats the one.

sweet!!!

Yeah, thats the one.

I guess he lucked out and got the 9.8, because he could have ended up with a 9.6 on that one

sweet!!!

Yeah, thats the one.

he already owned the 9.8 to my knowledge...the sets i sold him are still sealed as of my last talking to him....recently.