• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bound Volumes, a Gerber 8, Some 60s/70s Marvel Cards, no tellin what else

28 posts in this topic

Next Up: A Gerber 8 and a Gerber No-Show. Jing Pals #1 VG/FN 5.0 My Price: $45

Picture31558.jpg

:takeit:

Sweet book. Nice pickup. Sure wish I had a shot at this one. :frustrated:

:sorry:

Hoarder

Making a little room here. PMs welcome but :takeit: rules. Buyer pays $5.00 postage on comics and bound vols, card sets are $2.00 postage. I'll cover insurance.

First up are 4 bound volumes. All have been trimmed as usual with BVs.

Picture31552.jpg

First up: The Eternals 1-19, Annual 1 books were VF or better range before binding. Heritage sold a vol like this for $83 and one for $95. My Price: SOLD

Funny that Eternals and Devil Dinosaur say DC on the binding since they were published by Marvel. (shrug)

Making a little room here. PMs welcome but :takeit: rules. Buyer pays $5.00 postage on comics and bound vols, card sets are $2.00 postage. I'll cover insurance.

Picture31552.jpg

First up: The Eternals 1-19, Annual 1 books were VF or better range before binding. Heritage sold a vol like this for $83 and one for $95. My Price: SOLD

Funny that Eternals and Devil Dinosaur say DC on the binding since they were published by Marvel. (shrug)

Funny how this was already noted on page 1.

:baiting:

Picture31552.jpg

I only read the boards for the pictures. (shrug)

Picture31552.jpg

I only read the boards for the pictures. (shrug)

Is this somehow an argument against slabbing Playboys? :shrug: