• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Avengers 4 CGC 6.5, JIM 83 CGC 4.0 Possible Hulk 1 cgc 3.5, ST and TOS

47 posts in this topic

This is the last leg of my wedding planning which means more bills to pay. So I'm hoping I can swap a couple precious things, like these books, for another precious thing, a wife.

I'll be posting some books this week, some Tales Of Suspense and another killer key mentioned above depending on how these other books do. I'll be starting with the Avengers 4 for now.

PM me with any questions. I'll only be taking paypal in order to expedite this process for me as I need to get these wedding bills taken care of quickly.

I ship securely so no need to worry. The :takeit: wins the book but PMs welcomed also.

First up... I bought this book last summer, when I received it in the mail the slab was cracked and I had it reslabbed. I was tempted to possibly go for a regrade as it is a gorgeous copy. Not pressed while in my possession.

Avengers 4 CGC 4.0 OW :news:SOLD just below 12 mo. GPA

A4front.jpg

A4lbl.jpgA4frontcls.jpg

Avengers #4

:takeit:

Nice Pickup! Right at the price break to. A 7.0 goes for almost double what a 6.5 goes for.

Was originally an old label... Looked pretty close to 7.0 to me, in hand... unfortunately I dont have time to resubmit...

Next up Journey Into Mystery 83 CGC 4.0 CROW :news:lower price $1825. This book came from an OO collection that I was able to purchase a couple books from last summer.. Nice looking books, I still have the Hulk 1 from that collection. The colours on this one really pop too, the reds are nice and bright. I think I may have priced this a little high as I was unsure that I really wanted to sell it, but in the interest of being fair I've dropped it down 200.

JIM83front.jpgJIM83lbl.jpgJIM83bck.jpgJIM83clsfront.jpg

Been looking for an affordable nice looking copy for a while.

:foryou:

Just wanted to make clear (as I was contacted by a board member as to my intentions with this book) that I bought it for my personal collection.

Why are the pictures so blue?

Not sure why they would be blue...I took the pictures in front of my balcony door so that the light would be good. Maybe that is how natural light looks through the slab. Other than that I couldn't tell ya, they were taken with my iphone then emailed to myself. (shrug)

Been looking for an affordable nice looking copy for a while.

Just wanted to make clear (as I was contacted by a board member as to my intentions with this book) that I bought it for my personal collection.

its your book to do with as you chose... (thumbs u

and a great win!!!(wasnt me that contacted him) even tho i wanted it :golfclap: