• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Avengers 4 CGC 6.5, JIM 83 CGC 4.0 Possible Hulk 1 cgc 3.5, ST and TOS

47 posts in this topic

My pleasure. If your TOS you're looking to sell is a 39, let's have a look! :popcorn:

My pleasure. If your TOS you're looking to sell is a 39, let's have a look! :popcorn:

Chromium is presently enjoying my old copy....sorry...at least your still enjoying my old ASM 1....Glad they both have good homes..

Me too, but a 3.5 is likely out of my price range at the moment with SDCC coming up. I'd still love to see it, though!

The more the merrier. (thumbs u I picked up an ASM 1 a month or two back from this seller and was very pleased with the condition of the book, the quality of the packing job, and the thoroughness of communication.

Me too, but a 3.5 is likely out of my price range at the moment with SDCC coming up. I'd still love to see it, though!

I'll post a couple pics...book not yet for sale though, on hold until further notice..

The "bluer" looking shots are taken with my iphone earlier today...the other brighter shot was taken when I first bought it with a better camera...

IH1frnt.jpgDSC01044-1.jpgIHbck.jpg

I'll post a couple pics...book not yet for sale though, on hold until further notice..

The "bluer" looking shots are taken with my iphone earlier today...the other brighter shot was taken when I first bought it with a better camera...

Super nice book Adam! Probably the second hardest Marvel super-key to get in grade behind TTA27.

:golfclap:

Super nice book Adam! Probably the second hardest Marvel super-key to get in grade behind TTA27.

:golfclap:

Thanks, it is a gem...I'd really hate to part with it...but hopefully it will be worth it in the long run...weddings are expensive...

:news:I'll probably take the book off hold tonight around 7:30 if I haven't heard word by then...

:applause:

If it's not a private number, anyone mind telling me what the Avengers 4 went for? I'm hoping to be in the market for that one soon.

$725.

(thumbs u

Okay the Hulk 1 is now off hold...my asking is $2450..really nice book...please feel free to PM me with any questions...Also the JIM 83 is now...$1825