• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random Mostly High Grade Gold, Silver, Bronze stuff or the RMHGGSBS thread.

6 posts in this topic

Oh yeah, mostly raw too.

$5 to ship. Paypal is ok. First timestamped :takeit: will secure you the book but negotiations will put a book on hold if the seller asks me to. Again, timestamp wins in either case.

I'd rather not do time payments as I'm trying to raise some quick cash but can work with you if that is your only option.

R.

Sorry about the pics but I'm between scanners. I will describe as best as I can. I'll grade tight too so there are no disappointments.

Spectacular Spider-man Magazine #2 (full color inside)

This is a spectacular copy. I bought it in Philly and paid $300. Thing is that I thought it was #1 because I'm a dork and know nothing about these. Still, it's ultra cool and I'm happy to keep it unless someone wants it. The book has two flaws which keep the grade down. There is a very light bend at the bottom right corner that goes through the cover and first couple of pages. You can straighten it out with your finger. If you make it straight you have a walk in the park 9.8 copy of this book. The only things besides the bend that keeps the book out of 9.9 in my opinion in the slight 1/8" miswrap. That's it.

Trust me. It's absolutely killer in hand. I've never seen a square bound where the staples are not wearing through the cover. Even my Silver Surfer #4 CGC 9.8 white had some color loss at the staples.

Asking $300.

ForSale001.jpg

ForSale002.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #129 8.5 This book may be a 9.0 (and will be after it's pressed) but I'll err on the side of caution. There is a very small bindery chip on the bottom right corner which will keep the grade down. Pages are off white.

Asking $350

ForSale005.jpg

ForSale007.jpg

ForSale006.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #45 9.4 asking $375. Those black marks are from the printer and do not affect the grade IMO.

ForSale003.jpg

ForSale004.jpg