• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,060 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Callaway29 said:

I sold my 5.0 in February for what I thought was a great price. Looks like it still had (has?) some legs though...

Personally I think it's incredibly undervalued, but I'm also a huge GL fan.

This book surprised me though. I suspected $8.5, maybe $9, would have never have guessed $10K though!

39 minutes ago, Howling Mad said:

Personally I think it's incredibly undervalued, but I'm also a huge GL fan.

This book surprised me though. I suspected $8.5, maybe $9, would have never have guessed $10K though!

Same. Only reason I sold was because it was cr/ow actually...had plans to upgrade but never got around to it...

23 hours ago, Howling Mad said:

Well this was a healthy close for a 6.0 with white pages - http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAUCTIONS%2FSEARCH.ASP%3FFocusedOnly%3D1%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3Dshowcase%2B22%26ItemType%3DCB%23Item_1268529&id=1268529&itemType=0

$10,250. I suspect $1,000 of that is due to the rarity of the pages (which almost without a doubt is an error by CGC). The rest due to recent Tom Cruise/movie hype?

That book looks like it belongs in a higher grade holder.

On 9/2/2018 at 7:14 PM, showcase22gr1959 said:

I wonder if the interior will look like this. hm

showcase22menacemissle.jpg

wow ! I assume it is your 8.5

vast majority of SC22 have C/OW or OW

Edited by Gotham Kid

15 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

wow ! I assume it is your 8.5

vast majority of SC22 have C/OW or OW

Yes, true. Here's the back image of two different SC22's (one is CRM/OW and the other is WP). That Menace Runaway Missile Splash image is from my SC22 7.5 White Pager. :wink: . Also, this is the upload of the centerfold of my SC22 White Pager. 

showcase22PQ.JPG

showcase22centerfold.JPG