• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,060 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, gojira said:

The CROW 5.5 on Clink sold for $7153. This one and the recent Heritage sale of the 5.0 make me think that there's a little more interest in the book right now.

Was hoping it would hit 8k 

1 hour ago, dikran1 said:

Was hoping it would hit 8k 

I'm happy with the result. The book is moving again after being stagnant for a few years. I just hope that interest will not die down.One day this book will get the attention it deserves, don't know if it will be during my lifetime though... lol

3 hours ago, gojira said:

I'm happy with the result. The book is moving again after being stagnant for a few years. I just hope that interest will not die down.One day this book will get the attention it deserves, don't know if it will be during my lifetime though... lol

We shall see, in the meantime, I keep buying GL keys cuz they seem to be the only books immune to current market craziness, hopefully it'll pay off, someday... I hope... if not, who cares lol

38 minutes ago, dikran1 said:

We shall see, in the meantime, I keep buying GL keys cuz they seem to be the only books immune to current market craziness, hopefully it'll pay off, someday... I hope... if not, who cares lol

lol I haven't bought a book in two years. But I have the itch to buy something nice right now....

4 hours ago, gojira said:

lol I haven't bought a book in two years. But I have the itch to buy something nice right now....

I just bought a very nice GL52 9.4 on ComicLink and both my arms and legs are still in my possession lol

On 8/4/2021 at 12:05 AM, Hulksdaddy1 said:

Dayum this thread was buried deep!

Anyway, strong showing for this 2.5...

https://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAUCTIONS%2FPREVIEW.ASP%3Fcode%3D2021july%26session%3D1%26pg%3D23%23Item_1500307&id=1500307&itemType=0

Maybe some (much deserved)love about to come this way?

Wow!  Any news or organic growth?