• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAW Books!! From Modern - Bronze....

266 posts in this topic

.... and maybe a few SA thrown in.

A little info on how I try to grade. On Moderns (i.e.) I will never grade a book 9.8. Even though I have had a bunch come back 9.8, NM+ is the highest I will grade it.

It really is a krapshoot far as I am concerned after that.

On all books bought, if you dis-agree with the grade assigned, simply tell me or post in the thread as I never try to hide anything and you won't hurt my feelings either :foryou: but I might prove you wrong by subbing it at a later date :baiting:

Anyone spending $75 will automatically receive free shipping, including you Canooks. Overseas, I will split the cost, unless you want to pick them up in Greece next week :)

I will list as many as I can tonight and tomorrow night of a variety of books.

I want to close this thread out by Sunday and receive payment by Sunday at the latest so I can get them out on my last day here in the States which is Monday.

If you are not in a hurry for the books, I can mail them out once I come back from vacation and you can pay me at that time also.