• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers, Surfer, FF SA/BA for sale

38 posts in this topic

I'll be offering both raw and slabbed Avengers, Fantastic Four and Silver Surfer books in this thread. All raw comics are unrestored to the best of my knowledge, and are graded conservatively to ensure your satisfaction. None of these books have been pressed under my ownership. Prices are firm, but I gladly negotiate discounts for the purchase of 3 or more books. Shipping is $7 for raw and $10 for slabs in the US, other locations extra. Payment via check or money order is preferred to avoid PayPal fees.

Tonight, Earth's Mightiest Heroes!

Avengers #26

9.2 ow/w

$100

Just a scratch and a lone spine stress line in the green box from NM. Terrific color preservation and cover registration.

Av26sale.jpg

Avengers #56

$55

Surprisingly tough to find in nice shape and sporting a terrific John Buscema cover, one of the very best on Avengers. Just a couple of surface impressions keep it from an even higher grade.

Av56sale.jpg

Avengers #180

cgc 9.8 white

$65

Scan shows the book encapsulated with the label to Avengers #184, but the book has been reholdered with the proper label.

Av180sale.jpg

Avengers #184

cgc 9.8 ow/w

$85

Scan shows the book encapsulated with the label to Avengers #180, but the book has been reholdered with the correct label. Those practical jokers at CGC...

Av184sale.jpg

And last but not least, the grandaddy of them all.

Avengers #1

cgc 7.5 ow

$8450

Yes, it's expensive, but that's what it'll take to pry it from my hands. Sports an old blue label and appears to be strictly graded. Exceptional color preservation with perfect cover registration and staple placement. Clean and flat front cover and back.

Avengers1front.jpg

Avengers1back.jpg

And last but not least, the grandaddy of them all.

Avengers #1

cgc 7.5 ow

$8450

Yes, it's expensive, but that's what it'll take to pry it from my hands. Sports an old blue label and appears to be strictly graded. Exceptional color preservation with perfect cover registration and staple placement.

Avengers1front.jpg

Avengers1back.jpg

Daaaaaaang! That DOES looks like it was strictly graded...Looks like an 8.0 minimum to me... (shrug)

Silver Surfer up now, including a batch of slabs that are available again after a board member failed to follow through on payment:

Silver Surfer #2

cgc 9.0 ow

$180

Surfer2sale.jpg