• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The ICE STORM SALE: a gajillion TPBs...

210 posts in this topic

And I am amazed no one has ordered a copy of Vignettes... Have you people not read those stories???

Yes, and not even your great service, low prices and stunning wit can make them any easier to digest. grin.gif

That Dark Phoenix thing -- that was John Byrne, right? I always wanted to read that one after a long conversation we had about it. Do you have a lot of those? Or is that a "going fast"?

That Dark Phoenix thing -- that was John Byrne, right? I always wanted to read that one after a long conversation we had about it. Do you have a lot of those? Or is that a "going fast"?

Yes, Byrne did the art for that storyline, Claremont did the writing...

I have sold several, but there are still several left... smile.gif

And I am amazed no one has ordered a copy of Vignettes... Have you people not read those stories???

Yes, and not even your great service, low prices and stunning wit can make them any easier to digest. grin.gif

Could there BE a better endorsement for buying this trade??????

JC hates it!!! It must be good! tongue.gif

Hey Lighthouse, in your first post, you say that there may be more on the way next week. More copies of these, or different ones?

Different ones...

There is a truck scheduled to drive through next Wednesday and me 'n ma boyz will be encouraging some trades to fall off the back of it. No idea what we will get, and they may have a little roadrash... But there should be some good stuff... thumbsup2.gif

Weather is much more normal... I think it rained for about 19 hours straight yesterday... smile.gif

I see that the storm system we had is now on a Hulked-out rampage across the Northeast... They estimated it as the 3rd worst storm in the last century here. The Portland airport was completely closed for over 2 days (which is the first time that's ever happened).

But some things stayed the same... Even during the ice storm our daily protest group was out in front of the courthouse, asking people to honk if they agree with the message. 873 days in a row and counting they have protested, ever since September 11th. The messages change... Usually it's anti-war stuff. But they are more like a club than anything else. You'll see women with abortion signs. You'll see people waving signs about meat, the school system, drug legalization, gay rights, you name it...

Every day...

873 days in a row...

About 30 of them... They're out there like clockwork from 5pm to 7pm, every single day...

I told the wife that the next time I'm feeling fruity I plan to go stand out there with them and hold a sign that says "I have lots of free time"... I bet a lot of people will honk for that... smile.gif

Hey, if you are bumping this - did you get my check? thumbsup2.gif

DAM

Yes I did... earlier today in fact...

I plan to do a new Kudos post later in the week... some people complained about my last one, where I just listed 78 names in a row... tongue.gifsumo.gif

Free Essential Amazing Spider-Man Volume 5

Reprints #90-113

Free to the next four people who reply to this thread... You pay shipping*. smile.gif

Our assault on the truck last night was very good indeed... we succeeded in encouraging many fine trades to fall off the back of it... Most in pretty nice shape, although a few skidded along the pavement before coming to a stop... But one of my cohort was a little too eager when he saw "Amazing Spider-Man 5" so I might have more than even I can sell...

So I'll give four of them away for FREE!

Pics and item lists on the booty will follow shortly. thumbsup2.gif

*if you're buying something else from me that comes with free shipping, you owe me a buck and I'll throw it in the package... tongue.gif