• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The ICE STORM SALE: a gajillion TPBs...

210 posts in this topic

I ordered

Thor Death of Odin - Cover Price $12.99 - Yours for $6.50 (1)

and

Secret Wars - Cover Price $24.95 - Yours for $15.00 (1)

yesterday, so take them off the list...NOBODY else can have them....nobody !!!! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

(please flowerred.gif)

I ordered

and

yesterday, so take them off the list...NOBODY else can have them....nobody !!!! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Soooo.... if nobody else can have them... that must mean you wanted ALL my copies of both of those... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Wow... that's a big order... I better go get some more M-Bags...

I ordered

and

Soooo.... if nobody else can have them... that must mean you wanted ALL my copies of both of those... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You told me (1) after each book meant the number you had for sale blush.gif

I feel used.... sorry.gif (but not as used as Greggy is gonna feel at Seattle thumbsup2.gif)

I ordered

and

You told me (1) after each book meant the number you had for sale blush.gif

I feel used.... sorry.gif (but not as used as Greggy is gonna feel at Seattle thumbsup2.gif)

Yes, but if you take off your helmet and reread the posts, you will see that I mentioned several times to ignore the counts in parentheses as I had not updated them. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Now, put your helmet back on. You're scaring greggy. 893naughty-thumb.gif

International orders welcome, shipping charges will of course be higher, but I think my many international forum customers will vouch for how reasonable I am about international shipping charges. smile.gif

Lighthouses international shipping gets my thumbsup2.gif

And i just PM'd you Lighthouse.

grin.gif