• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The ICE STORM SALE: a gajillion TPBs...

210 posts in this topic

*BUMP*

Also found once copy of Essential Dr Strange V1 buried in the last haul... Strangely it has a $15.95 cover price instead of $14.95 like all the others... But it's yours for $8... cloud9.gif

*BUMP*

Also found once copy of Essential Dr Strange V1 buried in the last haul... Strangely it has a $15.95 cover price instead of $14.95 like all the others... But it's yours for $8... cloud9.gif

A Price Variant!? 893whatthe.gif

Darth!

gossip.gif

Lighthouse,

Got my trades in Friday safe and sound. Just waiting on another deal to close with another forum member and I will put together a combined kudos post for everybody I've dealt with - even you 'House blush.gif Happy to finally do a deal with you thumbsup2.gif

Take care,

Drew

Hey 'house, what all is left?

Almost everything... smile.gif

Since my last mini-update I don't believe I have sold out of any of the titles. Several of them have been sold down from "many" to "not-quite-so-many" but very few are sold out.

If you see stuff you would like just let me know and I can tell you what's still in stock. thumbsup2.gif

We missed the truck that came by this time. He was able to avoid our roadblock with a swerve straight out of Convoy. But our intel shows another big shipment coming through on the 25th, even bigger than the last two... We'll be ready! sumo.gif

Will the truck carry any Avengers back issues ???makepoint.gif

Gosh... I dunno...

But I wouldn't want to make my customers wait until the 25th anyway... That's far too long to wait for Avengers back issues... angel.gif