• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incredible Hulk 181 CGC 9.4 W and Silver Surfer 4 CGC 8.5 C-OW

2 posts in this topic

I purchased these two comics a few months ago thinking I was ready to rebuild my comic slab collection. I've since decided to rethink that decision due to other expenses that have come up and I have decided to delay future comic purchases till next year. As such, I would like to move these two comics.

Shipping will be at cost and methods are up to the buyer to decide upon. I will present the choices to the buyer or the interested individual. Insurance will be required.

Payment will be by paypal, check or local pick-up. If you are paying by check or through local pick-up the actual cost will be reduced by what the paypal fee would have been.

Standard board procedures will be followed. Post a :takeit: to indicate your agreement to purchase the book(s). PMs are encouraged if you have questions and purchases can be made by PM to keep the buyer anonymous to everyone else if desired. Members on the probation list will not be allowed to make a purchase. If they are interested in making a purchase, they will need to do what is necessary to be members in good standing once again.

My scanner is not well suited for scanning slabbed comics, I apologize for their quality. The slabs themselves are in perfect condition. The numerous scratches you see are from my cheap scanner. Additional digital photos can be created and provided upon request.

Incredible Hulk 181 CGC 9.4 W $2800

I purchased this here on the boards back on April 20, 2009. It was graded by CGC in April of 2009. It has not been pressed or resubmitted to CGC.

scan0002-7.jpg

Silver Surfer 4 CGC 8.5 C-OW $350

I purchased this comic here on the boards on March 30, 2009. It has not been pressed.

scan0001-13.jpg

Note: I orginally scanned the Silver Surfer 4 upside down and then I flipped the image to make it right side up. If you are trying to find consistency in the scratches from my scanner, take that into consideration.