• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

56 Comic Book Marketplace issue lot...

16 posts in this topic

Tonight I'm offering a great set of 56 Comic Book Marketplace mags...these are just superb for reading and reference...they range in grade from VF and up with the usual dings and dents but nothing really beat up...basically a nice set of one of the finest mags devoted to the comic genre and beyond...

$220 $200 (includes media mail shipping in U.S.)

:news:SOLD :news:

Issues included:

22, 25, 35, 38, 39, 41-44, 46-51, 53, 54, 56, 58, 60-66, 68, 70-73, 76-88, 90, 91, 93, 97, 100, 101, 104, 112, 117, 118, 119

Special Edition #2 (great issue which includes 4 Gerber white space stickers)

cbmset1.jpg

cbmset2.jpg

cbmset3.jpgcbmset4.jpg

cbmset5.jpg

cbmset6.jpgcbmset7.jpg

cbmset8.jpg

cbmset9.jpgcbmset10.jpg

:applause:

(thumbs u

You won't regret buying these. Great reads and chock full of information. I was so disappointed when they quite publishing.

For sure - I was so tempted but I had several of the issues. Although if I had seen the price drop, I may have pulled the trigger anyway. Great buy!

What's the issue on that Phantom Lady? I'll have to keep my eyes open for that issue.

Great set of books