• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
21 21

4,764 posts in this topic

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:43 AM, Silver Surfer said:

Yes, you are correct master Jedi. I think I have been watching that FF all year until finally I couldn't take it anymore. I stumbled on the Marvel's Greatest so I thought about it for about 2 minutes before I pulled the trigger. 

:baiting:let me know when they are for sale. 

2 hours ago, Silver Surfer said:

This was dirt cheap. Placed a bid two days ago and I don't think any more bids were made?

1IfcQ2.jpg

Beautiful black picture-frame, Peter. I would have taken a swing at it myself if I didn't already have one with the same grade/PQ, though I'm sure mine wasn't as sweet a deal as you snagged. Nice pickup! (thumbsu

1 hour ago, djpinkpanther67 said:

Well, after nearly two years I have completed the Marvel 25c Picture Frame Set in 9.0 OB. 

Thanks to @MrBedrock at HeroesCon for selling it to me, and to @joeypost for letting me know it was there. Totally flew under my radar, until Joe told me Richard had one. It was the only graded copy of ASM 102 at the show (that I know of)... Still looking for a few upgrades to get the set at 9.2 OB, but overall I’m pleased. 

Heres a pic, but sending it in soon for a reholder. 

9C3CB40A-0435-4968-9E91-D2A0E63AFFA4.jpeg

Nice work Thomas! Geez, just two years. It's time for you to move on to the full Picture Frame set. At your rate, you'll be done by 2027. (Which would be amazing.)

Edited by Ghost Town
Clarity

1 minute ago, Ghost Town said:

Nice work Thomas! Geez, just two years. It's time for you to move on to the full Picture Frame set. At your rate, you'll be done by 2027.

Couldn’t have done it without you, sir! ?

Im going to keep chipping away at the full set, as well as start focusing on my virtually non existent BA/early CA Thanos set.

It’s pitiful as of right now lol