• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
21 21

4,764 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, electricprune said:

I submitted 3 of the JS books in Baltimore and all came back as graded By JS or better. I didn’t submit the one PF I got though.

Have you posted any pictures of the books you won? I missed them if you did, would like to see them. 

On 10/18/2019 at 3:36 PM, southern cross said:

Screenshot_20191018-152944.thumb.png.9a152c85825f26e71ddddb4895a89061.pngScreenshot_20191018-152935.thumb.png.50206916535909bdd5c5a3775841f469.png

And picked these two up today also as I love nice condition black cover mpf books.

All these marvel picture books are OO on consignment at my local comic store. 

All priced as very fines. As you can see they would grade higher. I've been cherry picking thru this collection over the last month. And I'm currently heading over there today my day off work to see what other nice looking books I can find.  👍

I think I've picked thru the best condition black covers. So now I'll concentrate on nice price high grades. 

It was thru this thread that got me interested in marvel picture books.

And I've enjoyed their covers and the stories within. 😀

Edited by southern cross

I didn't realize how nice it really was till I got it home to take a good look at it.

Unfortunately when I discovered this shop only a half hour away all the keys had been sold including hulk 181 times three. They would have been splendid looking condition copies.

The bright side is so many books the shop owner can't afford the cost of re baging and time. So he looks at these run books thru old bags and they get priced as very fines.

So a good Keen eye can pick up some really nice condition books at a nice price. I'm wondering how a clean and press and sub these in for grading what they would come back as 🤔

2 hours ago, Ghost Town said:

Those are all super-sweet, SC. What a great find.

Thanks. There are still some left in that collection that are in top condition but are miss wraped covers. I know the grade wouldn't change much because of it but arrrgghh the collector in me thinks twice about them.