• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
21 21

4,775 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, shiverbones said:

Great books all, but I think astonishing 12 is astonishingly undervalued

Agreed!

This is my copy, on it’s way to CGC via @joeypost5B2B22EB-5224-4EAF-98AE-1CEAAD15CB49.thumb.jpeg.a7cb15e002f8b6f0b8aef567adfa5a5e.jpeg

Hulk 151 I checked on go collect is a black cover. And I've picked up all the nice black cover books from that collection already. There was only one copy in that collection. When I get back to the States I'll ask my lcs if there was another copy. Looking at my collection on my phone I had picked that copy already as I didn't have one. And it's a May 1972 copy.

I need that for my birthday run as I'm picking up all books 1972 with May on the cover

Screenshot_20191107-211433.thumb.png.d2509a4b640ca52000a3fa06fe2e1d35.png

Edited by southern cross

3 hours ago, southern cross said:

Isn't astonishing 12 the first issue of the man thing series ? I've not had a chance to read it yet till I get home from my vacation. And I checked out the hulk 150 from this collection Joey post and it has way too many spine ticks that break color

12 is his 2nd app, and has Neal Adams art, 13 is his 3rd and first cover,  then he moves over into fear with #10

Sweet copy, Barton.  Humor mags don't often get respect in the world of spandex, but the good ones give plenty of laughs in the jugular vein and great satirical art.  

Edited by namisgr