• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
21 21

4,764 posts in this topic

Nice, the Subby picture frame run has some really sweet Kane covers.

The first batch from my picture frame Marvel collection will be sold on ComicLink in the March focused auction.  I'll list titles when the time comes.

1 hour ago, namisgr said:

has some really sweet Kane covers.

I always thought "really sweet" and "Kane" were synonymous :baiting: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I don't know if it's just me, but when I was buying picture frames off the rack when I was a kid, I almost hated all the Kane covers because he never had the time to do full stories anymore. His ASM run was one of my favorites.

5 hours ago, namisgr said:

Nice, the Subby picture frame run has some really sweet Kane covers.

The first batch from my picture frame Marvel collection will be sold on ComicLink in the March focused auction.  I'll list titles when the time comes.

Hope I can add to the retirement fund.

56 minutes ago, Ghost Town said:

Some guy is selling a bunch of nice Picture Frames in sales forum. You know, just in case anyone reading this thread is interested in high grade Picture Frame Marvels.

I’ve dealt with that seller multiple times. A stand up guy :foryou: