• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
22 22

4,786 posts in this topic

Joey allowed me to buy these rejects

Avengers96.jpg

Avengers98.jpg

Avengers100.jpg

Avengers102.jpg

Avengers106.jpg

None of the odd numbered issues like 93 and 103. :frustrated:

There was a decent looking 95 but I didn't buy it.

Were they all from the same dealer? And did guys snag them before the con opened to the general masses? In any event, it's nice to see there are still books like this out in the wild.

I have found some nice examples at the two small shows I went to this year. Hoping to have the same ratio of luck at a bigger show (with more than 8-10 sellers)

Were they all from the same dealer? And did guys snag them before the con opened to the general masses? In any event, it's nice to see there are still books like this out in the wild.
Yes, one of the first that we went to at the show.

While I was looking at the wall books and DCs :facepalm:, Joey was working the boxes.

It was part of an OO collection that he purchased a few weeks ago from the OO's son after the OO died.

He bought like 8 boxes of books at that time and told the guy that if he waited a couple of days, he would buy the remaining 12 boxes for 8-12K.

For whatever reason, the guy sold it to another local store for $3K the next day. There was a raw Hulk 181 and 182 in those boxes which sold for $3K by themselves by the other store. Very strange.

While I was looking at the wall books and DCs :facepalm:, Joey was working the boxes.

It was part of an OO collection that he purchased a few weeks ago from the OO's son after the OO died.

He bought like 8 boxes of books at that time and told the guy that if he waited a couple of days, he would buy the remaining 12 boxes for 8-12K.

For whatever reason, the guy sold it to another local store for $3K the next day. There was a raw Hulk 181 and 182 in those boxes which sold for $3K by themselves by the other store. Very strange.

Joey knows what Joey is doing.

Joey knows what Joey is doing.

Awesome books Joey and Greggy, good thing i was not there Greggy wouldn't have a chance at those books :takeit: