• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
21 21

4,775 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Cosmic_Shel said:

Thanks Barton! 

Here are some others, a Mighty Marvel Western, some MOTP and an Outlaw Kid.  

Oops, just noticed one isn't a picture frame, so I hope it's OK to post here.

Mighty Marvel Western #18 CGC OWW Oakland.jpg

Monsters On The Prowl #14 CGC 9.2 OWW Oakland.jpg

Monsters On The Prowl #17 CGC 9.4 OWW Oakland.jpg

Monsters On The Prowl #18 CGC 9.6 OWW Oakland.jpg

Killer books(worship) I love Oaklands, right up there with Suscha News copies for this time period.

Nice crisp arrival date on that last book.  (thumbsu  It was on the stands one month before I started buying and reading regularly.

Edited by namisgr

15 hours ago, underthebigw said:

Wow.  I can't believe the pf's that have been uncovered in the 10 months since I've logged in.  Some truly gorgeous copies.

In that time, I've only managed to pick up 4.   The first three are from WW Chicago, and the last from NYCC. I was particularly psyched about the Wyatt Earp.  Sadly, the time I spend hunting for books at shows has gone down dramatically.  Hopefully this year will be better..

ringo16.jpg kco160.jpg

Awesome copies of these super tough books, Paul.  

Astonishing Comic-Link picture frame auction result of the month:

Amazing Spiderman #106 cgc 9.8 Suscha News copy

1 of 9 in grade

hammer price: $7,877

Congratulations to the seller!

Edited by namisgr

3 hours ago, namisgr said:

Astonishing Comic-Link picture frame auction result of the month:

Amazing Spiderman #106 cgc 9.8 Suscha News copy

1 of 9 in grade

hammer price: $7,877

Congratulations to the seller!

:whatthe: 

So you're saying I shouldn't be surprised that the Avengers 103 9.6 went for over $1400 (1 of 11 in grade and not a pedigree). Wasn't there a Spidey 109 that went for huge money recently? Looks like there may be a couple of deep pockets looking to put together a highest graded set quickly(shrug)

8 hours ago, LordRahl said:

:whatthe: 

So you're saying I shouldn't be surprised that the Avengers 103 9.6 went for over $1400 (1 of 11 in grade and not a pedigree). Wasn't there a Spidey 109 that went for huge money recently? Looks like there may be a couple of deep pockets looking to put together a highest graded set quickly(shrug)

It's so shocking that I'm giving serious consideration to downgrading by parting with the lone '1 of 1' and handful of '1 of 2' s in my collection.   

Edited by namisgr

Someone has far too much money paying that sort of money for that book, it  would be well worth selling sole 9.8's for that amount of dough, I would just as soon have a nice 9.6 for way less.

Anyone notice the crazy prices Mycomicshop have put on the latest PF's they have listed?

17 hours ago, batmiesta said:

Someone has far too much money paying that sort of money for that book, it  would be well worth selling sole 9.8's for that amount of dough, I would just as soon have a nice 9.6 for way less.

Anyone notice the crazy prices Mycomicshop have put on the latest PF's they have listed?

I picked up the COTL #14 from MyComicShop and was a little surprised at the tariff I had to pay.  Haven't noticed anything overall with prices on MCS, but maybe others outside the direct CGC community are starting to take notice?  
I will say, I didn't hesitate.  It was on the site for 1 hour when I pulled the trigger.  Oakland Pedigree, 1 of 6 (highest graded).  :takeit:  Paul~

2 hours ago, picon3 said:

I picked up the COTL #14 from MyComicShop and was a little surprised at the tariff I had to pay.  Haven't noticed anything overall with prices on MCS, but maybe others outside the direct CGC community are starting to take notice?  
I will say, I didn't hesitate.  It was on the site for 1 hour when I pulled the trigger.  Oakland Pedigree, 1 of 6 (highest graded).  :takeit:  Paul~

It's from Cosmic Shel, who recently posted here a slew of gorgeous Oakland picture frame comics freshly slabbed.