• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
21 21

4,764 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Ghost Town said:

Those books don’t suck, Bob.

Thanks, Barton.  As you well know, not only are the Suscha picture frames virtually all near mint or better, but for many of the Superhero books the original owner bought multiple copies.  For instance, I know there's at least one 9.8 copy of Hulk #152.  It's "incredible"!

It may not have every book on your stringent want list, but it's the most awesome collection of picture frames and it's hard to imagine how any other could be nicer.

Edited by namisgr

2 hours ago, namisgr said:

Thanks, Barton.  As you well know, not only are the Suscha picture frames virtually all near mint or better, but for many of the Superhero books the original owner bought multiple copies.  For instance, I know there's at least one 9.8 copy of Hulk #152.  It's "incredible"!

It may not have every book on your stringent want list, but it's the most awesome collection of picture frames and it's hard to imagine how any other could be nicer.

I know one comic he bought multiple copies of was Avengers #103. I was doing cartwheels when I landed the 9.4 Suscha News copy (one of my favorite Sentinels' covers) and then found out there was another 9.4 AND a 9.6. :tonofbricks:

Still an amazing-looking comic and one I'm happy to own but it takes some of the pride out of owning a Pedigree when you learn your copy isn't unique...

5 minutes ago, joeypost said:

Picked up a nice NM Narvels Greatest Heroes  34 on Wednesday. Trying hard to spend my budget...so we’ll see how today goes. 

Pics or it didn't happen.  :baiting:

Tough comic, nice find.

It’s packed up, but will post pics when I get back Sunday. Lots of PF’s in the room but most are in the 9.0/9.2 range. 

Text me me if there are any my fellow PF collectors are looking for and I will see if. I can find copies for you at the show. 

32 minutes ago, joeypost said:

It’s packed up, but will post pics when I get back Sunday. Lots of PF’s in the room but most are in the 9.0/9.2 range. 

Text me me if there are any my fellow PF collectors are looking for and I will see if. I can find copies for you at the show. 

MGC 34 in NM :baiting:

Would anyone know right off how many (and which) of the picture frames had this similar color scheme?  Green background, yellow logo lettering with red background.

I think the color combination is appealing ;) 

xxx ooo

Rupp

yellowredgreen asm107.jpg

yellowredgreen twogunkid 101.jpg

46 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

Would anyone know right off how many (and which) of the picture frames had this similar color scheme?  Green background, yellow logo lettering with red background.

I think the color combination is appealing ;) 

I'm not sure these match all your criteria, but I think these are the rest of the PFs with green backgrounds.

29514184240_92785589a6.jpg29177629813_7aae94a86f.jpg29508203380_6db5a0cd45.jpg

29801741455_d467acc564.jpg29723940741_cf597a07fd.jpg 29723610691_406175e671.jpg

29180112123_79da0e346f.jpg38869931310_32ce66a251.jpg

4 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

Spidey Group Shot. Interesting that 113 isn’t a picture frame yet 114 is. Not much  of a frame in the 108. 

I think the argument could be made that #113 is a Picture Frame. Same thing with Spidey #115. They're just extra inventive or creative. And they both fall within the 11/71 to 12/72 timeframe.

I doubt anyone at Marvel would have said, "Hey, John Romita, you know those covers you drew don't exactly fall in line with what we're doing here."