• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
22 22

4,786 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, namisgr said:

Well, look what popped up in the November ComicLink auction preview.  Top of the census, one of two copies, with the last sale in this grade recorded in GPA dating back to 2012.  This issue is one of my all-time favorite Bronze Age comics, with a great story line revolving around the Kree-Skrull war and 36 pages (I think) of awesome Neal Adams/Tom Palmer Avengers art.  This particular copy has beautiful cover colors and white pages, and although a bit of the squarebound spine shows from a bit of back to front miswrap, its pretty even from top to bottom.  I can only wish I'd ever owned it.  Sweet book!

00052842398000113705375003.jpg

This is a gorgeous copy.

Notoriously tough to find - not only in high grade, but even/square registration is usually terrible on this book (both left/right and top/bottom).
The white strip on the spine here doesn't bother me, since it is pretty darn even from top to bottom.

I'll be curious to see where this one finishes!

1 hour ago, HighVoltage said:

This is a gorgeous copy.

Notoriously tough to find - not only in high grade, but even/square registration is usually terrible on this book (both left/right and top/bottom).
The white strip on the spine here doesn't bother me, since it is pretty darn even from top to bottom.

I'll be curious to see where this one finishes!

Yeah! I don't mind the white strip if it is a mm or two and is even all the way down, like this one.

What is everyone thinking? $10,000 + ?

52 minutes ago, Pantodude said:

Whatever happened to these beauties?  How'd they do in the September auction?  

Very well indeed, thanks!  The Spotlight #5 crushed the GPA record for the grade, and beat the prior two sales in that grade on ComicLink, which doesn't report to GPA.  It's a book that's gotten hot once again.