• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Affordable Gold and Silver

32 posts in this topic

Thanks buddy. :foryou: I've always loved these Xela airbrush runs, and finally decided to start actively collecting them in the last month or two.

I've toyed with the idea but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I only own one and passed on another at a recent show. The attraction is there though ...

Thanks buddy. :foryou: I've always loved these Xela airbrush runs, and finally decided to start actively collecting them in the last month or two.

I've toyed with the idea but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I only own one and passed on another at a recent show. The attraction is there though ...

I would recommend you wait. I still have a lot of them to get first. Thanks in advance. Your pal, Sal

I would recommend you wait. I still have a lot of them to get first. Thanks in advance. Your pal, Sal

I lied. I have two ... a start to a collection hm ... Plus didn't you steal a Fairy Tales Parade from me :sumo::baiting:

:roflmao:

25% off the remaining books

Marvel Tales 107

5.0 - $120 - $90

Captain Marvel Adventures 80

4.5 - $100 - $75

Lois Lane 70

6.0 - $60 - $45

Crime and Punishment 3

3.5 - $20 - $15

Crime Does Not Pay 75

2.0 - $10 - $7.50