• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2010

425 posts in this topic

I believe I saw a banner at the show stating the dates are July 22nd to 25th, which would make Preview Night July 21st. I did not see the "Buy your tickets for next year" booth on the ground level, I bet they moved it upstairs. I swore I'd buy extra badges already, so I gotta keep checking the site until they post it on there.

Joel

It will be $100 for 4 days now. :o

That is still good value for the non-profit organization running SDCC 2010 as you get 4.5 days of entertainment and evening programming to boot.

Hotel costs are outrageous unless you are in Hotel Circle outside of the downtown core. :popcorn:

There are cheaper ways doc, my rooms were 175 a night this year, but also locals rent rooms in the local newspaper or even apartments

Or ten Boardies to a room.

I bet I could name the ten in Doc's room.

hm Okay, let's see; there would be...

There are cheaper ways doc, my rooms were 175 a night this year, but also locals rent rooms in the local newspaper or even apartments

Hey Tupenny!

It was nice meeting you there dude! (thumbs u

Hey Tupenny!

It was nice meeting you there dude! (thumbs u

(Thumbs u

You are the only dude on the Boards who works as hard as I do!

I know I'm already talking to one fellow board member about rooming together to save costs. I just want to find out the dates so that I can go ahead and schedule time off for work.

Wife will be going with me the weekend before for a mini-vaca for the weekend before and beginning of the week and leaving Wednesday so I can fully enjoy the con.

After looking at all of the pictures and the panels, my boyfriend has decided that we will indeed go next year, no matter what. Can't wait to find out the dates!

I had the exact same experience. I had an opportunity to go this year at the very last minute until we had a family emergency, but it solidified the decision to go next year. I've already got the $$ for plane ticket and con tickets stashed. Now I just need to save up for hotel and con money, cause I'm going to be big baller at the con (thumbs u