• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
60 60

15,838 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

Why can’t it be about just getting comics at a good price (shrug)

20 hours ago, 01TheDude said:

Only one of interest to me personally is the PPSS 27 -- • First time Frank Miller pencils Daredevil. 

lol that's what it's all about getting comics at a good price! Unfortunately I already had those X-Men books and most of the ASM. My iPhone 6 is unoperable lately and didn't have my hard copies of lists on me. Probably going to replace it real soon now that it's costing me money :eyeroll:

On 11/23/2017 at 10:07 AM, jsilverjanet said:

Why can’t it be about just getting comics at a good price (shrug)

I don't own any X-Men but am a fan of Daredevil-- that is why that is the only book that interests me. The fact that it is the first time Frank Miller works on Daredevil is why the book is sought after. I have PPSS 1-20 that I bought off the rack, but not a huge Spider-man fan.

So I stand by my comment that thePPSS 27 is the only one I find interesting (also-- I don't have it).

Collect what you like is my method.

Some random finds from LCS clearance bin digging and yard sales. I had never seen the eBay ashcan before, but I guess it came with Wizard magazine. Never seen "Nuos" before. This ashcan almost looks handcut. Then some random book compilations. The "Nostalgia Comics" one is especially cool.

YardSale-2017-11-25a.thumb.jpg.32f66b7dc89b7fef97828a82e4e51b71.jpg

YardSale-2017-11-25b.thumb.jpg.d3a5612b2609092097c9ed81a4ea4bea.jpg

YardSale-2017-11-25c.thumb.jpg.c9d8ed6124ac49ad2fed8bb32ee15a09.jpg

@creaturefan95

Were you here for the great "Weird War Tales" cover poll ?  that  @thirdgreenham put on a couple years ago , ??

all the issue were voted on and eliminated until it was narrowed down to the final four then the final two ....

for the life of me i can't remember which cover was voted the best though  ???? 

if you can use the search function and find the thread (if it is still around since the new boards migrated) i think you would enjoy reading it !! 

it was so much fun !!

Edited by 1950's war comics

Did some shopping at the Antique Toy mall this weekend. Mostly picked up cheap G.I.Joe vehicles, but I also grabbed this Super Power Batmobile. The box has obvious issues, but the car is cherry. This one will be a keeper for me!

Photo Nov 26, 12 53 22 PM.jpg