• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,805 posts in this topic

Some great books guys!  Hopefully you managed to get the auction wins under budget.

Beautiful day out today - so I took the opportunity to do some biking with some wheels I just picked-up.  I'm looking to start biking 2-3 days a week into work; my company has personal budgets, I blew through mine on this purchase last week - and hit the streets this morning! 

IMG_2135.JPG

IMG_2134 (1).JPG

Edited by spreads

Turns out there were a mess ton of garages sales in the area that had books advertised; I didn't see much of anything I was interested in, however I did pickup these books below.  I can't turn down Can. Price Variants when I see them cheap...

IMG_2137.JPG

IMG_2136.JPG

3.5 hours later I'm pretty wiped and sweating like a pig!  I think I've earned a craft deck-brew :)

Edited by spreads

4 hours ago, spreads said:

IMG_2135.JPG

I miss riding my bike that my father bought me in 1972 just before he died, my back and legs won't let me so it still has pride of place on my garage wall. Nothing beats that feeling of free-wheeling down a country road, well until you hit a tractor or something.

Some $2 pick ups...the #6 is in fine, the #47 & #56 are in vf/nm ;) First Circuit Master, Sports Car Micromachines, Raindance, GrandSlam, and the Seacons

20180610_151716.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

2 hours ago, Tone23 said:

i got these 2 comics on a trade for a old Black&White photograph of a coffee shop i dont know anything about them though i just started collecting i only got 5 other comics in my collection besides these 2 

1528711159989-135072454.jpg

Somewhere in the 7th-12th print, I figure, but the experts may correct me.  Earlier editions had the same cover, but were titled Classic Comics.  Later editions had different cover art.  As they sold out, they printed more copies, but changed the list on the back to reflect the current issue they were on, so readers could reorder the ones they were missing.  Looks like the cover has slid up, but can't see the staples through the glare.  Don't bother taking another picture, if it's still attached, it's worth about $3.  If not, $1.