• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,805 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

SCORE! I hope you got 'em all and they were cheep:banana:

Archie's Joke Book and Comic Cavalcade are fine...but there are two killer Nellies and a Baker Pictorial Romances in there for gosh sake!

This is why I love this thread the most in General. With a little work, almost everybody scores sooner or later!

And I have to put in an honourable mention for Super Duck.Love that character.

On 6/25/2018 at 9:14 PM, Hekla said:

Not comics, but this scratched a nostalgic itch I didn’t know i had. Yard sale 50 cents each

BAEB2D6E-BCEC-4618-9F80-25FF6FB839E3.jpeg

Huge score on that SW storybook. Sweet. 

59 minutes ago, Junkdrawer said:

I struggled with the notion I was paying twice as much for Beware the Cat #1 vs ASM 129.  He charged me $5 for the number 1s :cry:

you need to immediately either volunteer at a local shelter or donate a chunk of cash to some worthy cause or your karmic imbalance will cause you an anyeurism

2 minutes ago, Michelangelo said:

wow that's awesome

@Junkdrawer was this at an antique show? I've had limited success at antique shows

Weekly Sunday flea market. I go every Sunday. My alarm goes off at 3:30am. Crazy thing, last night I went to Steely Dan/Doobie Bros and got home about 1 am. I hit the snooze button for the first time ever. I was spent. I did drag my azz outta bed thankfully 

2 minutes ago, Sal said:

you need to immediately either volunteer at a local shelter or donate a chunk of cash to some worthy cause or your karmic imbalance will cause you an anyeurism

Let me get the grade first on that ASM129

1 hour ago, Junkdrawer said:

One of my best days this summer. OO told me he began collecting these starting in 1967. Decided to price them as in the photo. You can figure what I paid simple enough.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Wow!  I wouldn't have taken the volume discount, you're already making out like a criminal. 

1 hour ago, Junkdrawer said:

I struggled with the notion I was paying twice as much for Beware the Cat #1 vs ASM 129.  He charged me $5 for the number 1s :cry:

:roflmao:I was thinking the same thing!  

I applaud you for showing us what you paid. I have stopped doing it. I get it, you're not bragging just giving us hope that if we get up early, work hard and pay our dues enough, every once in a while, it pays off. I have been called a "jerk" and other names for doing this but I wear it with a badge of honor. 

Now, as to the discount, I would probably to too stunned to even ask...

nice haul @Junkdrawer

here I was ready to post the amazing Light up Godzilla I found and be the talk of the thread but not anymore

you officially win the internet (worship) 

Edited by jsilverjanet

50 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

:roflmao:I was thinking the same thing!  

I applaud you for showing us what you paid. I have stopped doing it. I get it, you're not bragging just giving us hope that if we get up early, work hard and pay our dues enough, every once in a while, it pays off. I have been called a "jerk" and other names for doing this but I wear it with a badge of honor. 

Now, as to the discount, I would probably to too stunned to even ask...

I was beginning to think I’d never find anything like this....ever. To be thumbing through Spideys 125, 126, 127, 128, gulp 129, just took my breath away. I was expecting Allen Funt to pop out.