• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,806 posts in this topic

On 9/25/2018 at 10:51 AM, Bearcatcoach said:

Still good deals to be found no matter how hot the book....picked this up this weekend....

20180922_125130.jpg

lol - I remember selling these for $1 each when I was getting rid of dealer overstock.  They sat and then I eventually lowered it to 50 cents each... 

Oh well. 

@ADAMANTIUM - I sold them here on the boards at that price !

Edited by Buzzetta

Excuse me... I found it... I was wrong... 3 for $2 lol  - They were definitely better than VF.  I just undergrade blowout stuff so there is no grade dispute since they are available for so cheap anyway. 

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Excuse me... I found it... I was wrong... 3 for $2 lol  - They were definitely better than VF.  I just undergrade blowout stuff so there is no grade dispute since they are available for so cheap anyway. 

That's probably what it should be worth....movie hype is the world we live in....

2 minutes ago, Bearcatcoach said:

That's probably what it should be worth....movie hype is the world we live in....

Hey - I advertise Amazing Spider-man #31 as the first appearance of Spider-Gwen.  I agree. 

7 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

lol - I remember selling these for $1 each when I was getting rid of dealer overstock.  They sat and then I eventually lowered it to 50 cents each... 

Oh well. 

@ADAMANTIUM - I sold them here on the boards at that price !

One local shop (now closed) had a stack of Ultimate Fallout 4 polybagged for 25 cents each after they couldn't sell them on the rack. (They did not sell back issues, if something sat on the rack for months and they needed more room, they all went into the 4/$1 box). Frankly, I did not know what it was and just bought 4. The rest were gone after I came back upon realizing what it was. (Admittedly, at the time it was more like a $10 book)

2 hours ago, the blob said:

One local shop (now closed) had a stack of Ultimate Fallout 4 polybagged for 25 cents each after they couldn't sell them on the rack. (They did not sell back issues, if something sat on the rack for months and they needed more room, they all went into the 4/$1 box). Frankly, I did not know what it was and just bought 4. The rest were gone after I came back upon realizing what it was. (Admittedly, at the time it was more like a $10 book)

I saw something like that on eBay and have 20 of them still in the polybag.  I bought them from a guy for $1 each.  There are a lot more copies of that particular book than people realize.  I might take a brick of ten and have them pressed and graded since they seem to be selling for ridiculous prices. 

48 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I saw something like that on eBay and have 20 of them still in the polybag.  I bought them from a guy for $1 each.  There are a lot more copies of that particular book than people realize.  I might take a brick of ten and have them pressed and graded since they seem to be selling for ridiculous prices. 

Can concur. At Baitmore this past weekend, UF #4 was easily bringing anywhere from $50 to $75. 2nd prints were $10 a pop.

On 10/2/2018 at 1:17 PM, Bearcatcoach said:

Now if only a Spider-Woman movie would be announced!!

20181001_214433.jpg

I got about 20-30 of them from an ebayer some 3 years ago for 5$ each. 4 came back 9.8.. I wanted to save them for some sort of a movie announcement but at 175 a pop they kept disapearing. Down to the last one which I'm holding on to dear life 

2 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:

I got about 20-30 of them from an ebayer some 3 years ago for 5$ each. 4 came back 9.8.. I wanted to save them for some sort of a movie announcement but at 175 a pop they kept disapearing. Down to the last one which I'm holding on to dear life 

I picked up a stack of 25 last year for $5 a piece and I’m subbing 5 of the nicest copies.  Hopefully I’ll get a few 9.8s right when a movie gets announced.  Nice NM- copies seem to sell well in the $20 range.

10 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

I picked up a stack of 25 last year for $5 a piece and I’m subbing 5 of the nicest copies.  Hopefully I’ll get a few 9.8s right when a movie gets announced.  Nice NM- copies seem to sell well in the $20 range.

Isn't Jessica Drew supposed to be in Far from home?

1 minute ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Isn't Jessica Drew supposed to be in Far from home?

Got to be something the way SW 1s are selling.  I bumped the price to $30 for NM-ish copies and have hit some price resistance but $25 seems to be no problem.

1 minute ago, 1Cool said:

Got to be something the way SW 1s are selling.  I bumped the price to $30 for NM-ish copies and have hit some price resistance but $25 seems to be no problem.

That's the rumor but nothing concrete yet, and she's only suppose to be an agent like black widow. No powers, but hopefully it opens the doors for her to have a more active role. With the skrulls in Captain Marvel it makes sense.

On 10/3/2018 at 9:09 PM, 1Cool said:

kind of a misleading title but still Im sure the buyer knows what hes getting here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Spider-Woman-1-NM-9-6-NEW-COMPLETE-ORIGIN-COSTUME-Marvel-1978-Spotlight-32/323474099996?hash=item4b508f0f1c:g:P5wAAOSwWrdbogaU