• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
60 60

15,838 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, cabinboy said:

Some highlights from a group of 50 I picked up this morning at the flea market for $1 each

Hopefully the Harley Quinn Alex Ross #nn is 1st print :whee: either way Congrats :headbang: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

6 hours ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Nice little lunchtime pickup. The Malibu Sun 13 was hiding behind a Spawn 1. I didn’t see it until I got home. That’s one I never thought I would find in the wild

615584D5-A840-4D08-B8FC-7158BBF895E5.jpeg

51550611-B287-41AE-B507-447FF1FDFDF6.jpeg

Nice job! The only Malibu Sun 13 I ever picked was out of a 10 cent bin a couple of years ago. It was beat to hell but still sold well. 

3 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

This caught my eye but the seller wanted too much

Was hoping to get it and have Frank Miller sign it then submit it to CGC

76759026-66EC-4BAE-AC3C-27EA24675CFB.jpeg

It's easy. Find that poster. Jigsaw the board around the edges then paste the poster on it. Stroke it with varnish. You attach with the clock on the board. It can be done by a high school student.

On 9/25/2018 at 11:25 AM, Bearcatcoach said:

Picked this up the previous weekend from a different store....who doesn't know this is not a "guide" book at this point?!

It's not like it just went up in price overnight.....

20180915_144406.jpg

I dunno, I pulled this and two 606s out of unpicked/unpriced boxes at my LCS earlier this year and got them all for cover price. I was quite pleased. 

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 8:57 AM, F For Fake said:

Nice job! The only Malibu Sun 13 I ever picked was out of a 10 cent bin a couple of years ago. It was beat to hell but still sold well. 

Is there something special about the Youngbloods and Wildcats?