• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
60 60

15,838 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, MustEatBrains said:

Let us know what that one pulls down if you are around for it.  I was going to show up there today but couldn't swing it.  Any resto on the key books?  

Will do!

I bought a shortbox of Doctor Strange, half Master of the Mystic Arts and half Sorcerer Supreme (2-90) and a small lot of Marvel Super Heroes including the Medusa cover so the day won't be a waste if I miss out on the bigger books.

38 minutes ago, Bird said:
1 hour ago, MustEatBrains said:

Let us know what that one pulls down if you are around for it.  I was going to show up there today but couldn't swing it.  Any resto on the key books?  

Will do!

I bought a shortbox of Doctor Strange, half Master of the Mystic Arts and half Sorcerer Supreme (2-90) and a small lot of Marvel Super Heroes including the Medusa cover so the day won't be a waste if I miss out on the bigger books.

https://www.estatesales.net/NJ/Edison/08837/2224062

Okay, do you guys want to know what the AF15 went for or should we take guesses for a day? Geppi took it down to Baltimore. He was one of two main buyers on the bigger books.

1 minute ago, Bird said:

Okay, do you guys want to know what the AF15 went for or should we take guesses for a day? Geppi took it down to Baltimore. He was one of two main buyers on the bigger books.

No guess from me just spill!  It looked at least a 5.5 to me.  What was the consensus on grade with the book in hand?

There was no resto noted on any of the books but they don't guarantee anything. I'll spill later on tonight so if anyone wants to get guesses in they can.

1 minute ago, Bird said:

There was no resto noted on any of the books but they don't guarantee anything. I'll spill later on tonight so if anyone wants to get guesses in they can.

Cool.  If you know the hammer on those other key books like ASM 1 etc would be nice to know what those brought in.  Certainly an impressive collection.  Hope you had fun, seems like a blast to have been there.

1 minute ago, MustEatBrains said:

Cool.  If you know the hammer on those other key books like ASM 1 etc would be nice to know what those brought in.  Certainly an impressive collection.  Hope you had fun, seems like a blast to have been there.

Yes, I wrote down the hammer on the first 30 or so books. I'll just photo the pages in my notebook so people can see them. Dinner and daughter time first though.

1 hour ago, Bird said:

I'll guess 52K