• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,806 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

I'll buy them from you :takeit:

McFarlane Cover not worth much but still worth picking up

Are we talking about the same books, 'double trouble', 'chaos in calgary'?  I swear I threw a stack of at least 20 of that double trouble book in the recycling, super common!

12 minutes ago, spreads said:

Are we talking about the same books, 'double trouble', 'chaos in calgary'?  I swear I threw a stack of at least 20 of that double trouble book in the recycling, super common!

The one I posted has a McFarlane cover, those do not. But I cannot speak to whether hector wants those.

On 6/25/2019 at 10:24 PM, spreads said:

Man I didn't know there was any demand for those Amazing Spider-man kids books, 'skating on thin ice'.  I've tossed out dozens over the years....

Some have Canadian price differences,and there's a demand for the French ones in my experience,they're a little tough.I'm actually looking for a French Chaos in Calgary.

They are one of my hoarding weaknesses.

10 hours ago, yecul said:

The Gargantuan kit is amazing. Nice pickups!

Got this today off LetGo. Has some wear but still pretty nice. Plan to get it framed!

20190630_120715.jpg

That's a very nice find.

On 6/28/2019 at 9:13 PM, porcupine48 said:

Some have Canadian price differences,and there's a demand for the French ones in my experience,they're a little tough.I'm actually looking for a French Chaos in Calgary.

They are one of my hoarding weaknesses.

The french ones don't even make it to the recycling bin, they are shredded and used as packing material for comic boxes!

7 hours ago, spreads said:

The french ones don't even make it to the recycling bin, they are shredded and used as packing material for comic boxes!

Noooooooooooo! Cereal man,I'd get up early and make my haggard butt to Jim Durrell to save those(and say hello to you and the other fellows there)

Comics are drying up around here as its winter so less sales/auctions etc

Picked up a heap of 1960 - 1979 Playboys

Some Vampirella, and amazingly as we had a thread about Bruce Minney covers (not that any of these are by Bruce) a small stash of those wierd Nazxi torture mans mags that came from USA.

Gives me a few things to turn over whilst waiting for spring anyway!

1.thumb.jpg.22ecccbb32af81560169b3f47e6b72c1.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.1aa9391c57cfd2e7c011a53d44b0bb93.jpg

15 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

Found these at a garage sale

7F78EA52-A0BE-4F0E-BC25-41B070035F14.jpeg

awesome

what is the deal on the #1 cover? Is it real but just drawn on at the issue box and price?