• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,806 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, WhatMeWorry said:

Garage sale find. Mom getting rid of her kids TMNT collection. Total $7. This is us processing. Tons of weapons.

38CED0F3-F6F4-46C4-83B5-BC4182D864CA.jpeg

With "SMIRNOF"....... Toy Drink YOU! :foryou: 

Seriously, what a haul, congrats! and have fun!

5 minutes ago, comics4all said:

Did the kid drink the bottle of Smirnoff?!

I imagine she forced it down his throat to knock him out and enable her to take possession of the figures

11 minutes ago, Bearcatcoach said:

This room cost $20 at an auction today.....I was tempted just for the tubs alone....but in the end I passed as it would have taken me hours to go through the stuff and I didn't want to be in that house that long!

20190713_090753.jpg

but tv feuds and fruity pebbles box!!  sorry to reuse this but lol b50370c67f8fc03b933d235ec9fa8e01--myster

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

52 minutes ago, Bearcatcoach said:

This room cost $20 at an auction today.....I was tempted just for the tubs alone....but in the end I passed as it would have taken me hours to go through the stuff and I didn't want to be in that house that long!

20190713_090753.jpg

At $20 for the entire room? Hell, if I was in that auction ... I would go for that and take all the tubs! Then I will take my time going through them at home and weed out what is good. The mystery what’s among in the pile is too much for the cat and its curiosity, and I am that CAT! lol

57 minutes ago, Bearcatcoach said:

20190713_090753.jpg

You're right - I would have bought it for the tubs.

22 hours ago, Bearcatcoach said:

20190713_090753.jpg

I am sure you could get more than that for the empty tubs.   I would have just recycled so much stuff.

23 hours ago, Bearcatcoach said:

20190713_090753.jpg

Bad call.

You found those envelopes, so highly likely there would have been comics or comic related stuff in that room.

It may have all been junk, but that's how the 'lucky' people find the good stuff - by doing the hard work such as shifting and sorting this mess.

27 minutes ago, Beige said:

Bad call.

You found those envelopes, so highly likely there would have been comics or comic related stuff in that room.

It may have all been junk, but that's how the 'lucky' people find the good stuff - by doing the hard work such as shifting and sorting this mess.

Wouldn't be the first or last time I made a bad call.....it is possible and even probable that there were a couple hidden gems in that steaming pile.....however my time is worth way more to me than to haul someone else's garbage way.  I was more than happy to pass up that room and the 4 other rooms they sold for nothing....good luck to the couple people that bought them.  Hope they find some good stuff to make it worth their time!

Bearcat, you done lost your mind on this one!

Even if you bought, quickly reviewed, and dumped, you are only out $20. 

Wish I had the opportunity of something like this one.  If it was all trash, you can help a brother out at the ARC. 

Patrick

10 hours ago, Bearcatcoach said:

Wouldn't be the first or last time I made a bad call.....it is possible and even probable that there were a couple hidden gems in that steaming pile.....however my time is worth way more to me than to haul someone else's garbage way.  I was more than happy to pass up that room and the 4 other rooms they sold for nothing....good luck to the couple people that bought them.  Hope they find some good stuff to make it worth their time!

@Bearcatcoach don’t feel bad about it

just looking at all those bins makes my head hurt!

Maybe there is something good in that mess but there is a lot of junk & many trips to the garbage there too!

On 7/13/2019 at 8:41 PM, WhatMeWorry said:

Garage sale find. Mom getting rid of her kids TMNT collection. Total $7. This is us processing. Tons of weapons.

38CED0F3-F6F4-46C4-83B5-BC4182D864CA.jpeg

89D0F819-1E1C-4216-9728-69E1A3643744.jpeg

E0499F98-8FDB-4BE0-859C-8FDEF8716AB6.jpeg

27CD746F-7147-43DA-831A-6DED0E0D3ED7.jpeg

23FA8299-041A-479A-B657-01AD3D7D50C9.jpeg

167494CD-6993-43A5-96FB-DB0B87770AB2.jpeg

A55C4FF6-F435-4AAC-AA82-10C6524C25D5.jpeg

8BB667B8-7DF6-46BF-AB1B-5EAA0695BC2D.jpeg

D8DA5130-BE81-4F56-93F5-AA8FF2D1E447.jpeg

F795833F-DA61-4396-8297-AD11400CEAC0.jpeg

7 damn dollars??? I just threw up in rage. Congrats on the steal, holy moses!

2 hours ago, comics4all said:

@Bearcatcoach don’t feel bad about it

just looking at all those bins makes my head hurt!

Maybe there is something good in that mess but there is a lot of junk & many trips to the garbage there too!

The last thing I need is more junk but I would have hit that. Looks like a lot of comics in there. It wouldn’t have taken that long to sort it out and dump the trash. I’m sure there was at least something good there. If not, you are only out $20. And a couple hours of your time. The empty tubs are worth that.

I would of taken a shot it at double that price tubs are worth more than that and as Barry Weis does on Storage wars got to take a chance but most of it looked like trash magazines and stuff but if those envelops were there then there might be a chance for some comics in there as well. its like rolling some dice at Vegas. (thumbsu