• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,806 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, cabinboy said:

Grabbed these for $30 at the flea market on Sunday.  Highlights were Batman 85 and 92 (first Ace the Bat Hound - no back cover, but not complaining for the price 😎)

DD1ABEDD-A0D3-47A5-8652-6F1FA7AC8A5C.thumb.jpeg.8ea33af0b59c2bf5ac14360ea72d36fd.jpegADA938F7-B6D9-4920-AD59-1B662DF57FA3.thumb.jpeg.3992ec6ba499a7325bff4fcaf7737189.jpeg

Nice score! I saw 'em with my own eyes on Sunday. Lucky for you I was selling not buying that day...:roflmao:

It has gotton near impossible for flea market find that kind of stuff anymore...

I need to get out there hunting before the weather is horrible. Dragged my wife to a street side mini-flea where I have had some scores, but the "comics" they had left were worse than drek. I guess some other comic hunter had figured them out.

17 hours ago, cabinboy said:

Grabbed these for $30 at the flea market on Sunday.  Highlights were Batman 85 and 92 (first Ace the Bat Hound - no back cover, but not complaining for the price 😎)

DD1ABEDD-A0D3-47A5-8652-6F1FA7AC8A5C.thumb.jpeg.8ea33af0b59c2bf5ac14360ea72d36fd.jpegADA938F7-B6D9-4920-AD59-1B662DF57FA3.thumb.jpeg.3992ec6ba499a7325bff4fcaf7737189.jpeg

Great pickup!

36 minutes ago, Mercury Man said:

Whoa!!  Is that a First Appearance Pope John Paul II?   Did the value go up after his Sainthood announcement?  Is it to late to speculate?!

There's a lot of slabbed copies of that specific Pope John Paul copy. I think I got A 9.6 copy from early CGC days. 

20 hours ago, Bearcatcoach said:

Nicely done...indeed!

Love Aurora models!!

Thanks! One of the nicest ones I’ve ever had and I’ve had a few. The builder painted it with matte paint as opposed to the usual glossy enamel. Makes it look so “desert like”. The shading on the wrappings is especially well done. Hard to see in this quick phone photo. 

I remarked to the lady who owned the store “too bad it was the only one”. She remarked that it just came in that morning and somebody just bought the “fish guy”. Damn, missed a nice Creature of the Black Lagoon by that much. Can’t for the life of me know why the person before me didn’t just buy them both. It was soooo cheap...

Glad to get this one for my shelf anyway! 

1 hour ago, Mercury Man said:

Whoa!!  Is that a First Appearance Pope John Paul II?   Did the value go up after his Sainthood announcement?  Is it to late to speculate?!

I sold a couple for $20 a pop