• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
60 60

15,838 posts in this topic

On 10/6/2019 at 5:15 PM, Phantalien said:

It's too bad about the prices.   I was about to joke that they were in pesos but it still comes to $1k US.     These are some nice intro copies of some good issues for the collector on a budget.

Yeah, those aren't garbage books by any means....but only if priced correctly.

1 minute ago, davidtere said:

Well this was an usually fun find at the swap meet this morning. The seller had them all newly bagged and boarded as well. 

fullsizeoutput_604.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_605.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_609.jpeg

Perfect for October lol Congrats :whee: 

1 hour ago, Chief1332 said:

Local auction today... after purchasing, an elderly gentlemen came over to speak with me.  Turned out to be the original owners grand nephew.  He wasn't sure who the owner was until I pointed out the mailing address on the back cover.  A couple of my older comics for sure.

IMG_4974.JPG

IMG_4972-1.jpg

IMG_4975.JPG

I'm not really sure I understand what you wrote, but cool comics!

2 hours ago, davidtere said:

Thanks. I didn't even pick up on the theme until you pointed it out to me...time for that second cup of coffee. 

Some pretty red hot books!If they were priced at normal(for around here)swap meet prices,two to five bucks unless they have a phone,computer to look things up individually,WHOA!

Fun find regardless!

1 hour ago, porcupine48 said:

Some pretty red hot books!If they were priced at normal(for around here)swap meet prices,two to five bucks unless they have a phone,computer to look things up individually,WHOA!

Fun find regardless!

Yup. Swap Meet prices are pretty much what you quoted here as well (and that is about what I paid) so I consider this a great day (kind of makes up for all of those days when mother hubbard's cupboard is bare). Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

Wow, some amazing finds today! This is what makes this my favorite thread in General. Congrats to you guys!

I skipped the Rose Bowl flea market today. Just had other things to do. Now, I’m kind of sorry I did...:sorry:

For me it's got to be raining cats and dogs to miss my local SM. Mostly nothing most times, and I may go many months without anything, but days like today make up for that. Thanks. 

4 hours ago, davidtere said:

Yup. Swap Meet prices are pretty much what you quoted here as well (and that is about what I paid) so I consider this a great day (kind of makes up for all of those days when mother hubbard's cupboard is bare). Thanks. 

Very happy for you :applause::headbang: A great day of hunting indeed!