• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
60 60

15,838 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Pick up from yesterday. Pretty nice condition from the 40s/50s. Fold didn’t break color on the lower left

0F7E98AE-579F-4E80-BC12-E3B20D93867F.jpeg

That's pretty feaking amazing !!  I mean, yea, only Greggy would dig that stuff, but it's pretty cool that it's that old and in such good condition !! 

On 1/13/2020 at 2:59 PM, slg343 said:

Avengers 1-35 bound sold on auction side (heritage I think) maybe a year ago now. It went for around 3k.  Sorry details are hazy but they have value.

This was mine - wonder what the price would be today.

12 minutes ago, FlyingDonut said:

Why are the random other issues thrown in?

The Incredible Hulk #1-6 and Others Bound Volume (Marvel, 1962-64). A fantastic volume featuring the first six issues of the original, short-lived Incredible Hulk series, plus Millie the Model #120, Kid Colt Outlaw #116, Two-Gun Kid #69, Rawhide Kid #38 and 40, and Patsy and Hedy #94. The presence of Mean Green's origin and first appearance alone make this a must-have. The books were trimmed prior to binding; otherwise, all are in very nice condition with moderate tanning/browning to the edges of some, primarily on the cover interiors. 

10 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Why are the random other issues thrown in?

The Incredible Hulk #1-6 and Others Bound Volume (Marvel, 1962-64). A fantastic volume featuring the first six issues of the original, short-lived Incredible Hulk series, plus Millie the Model #120, Kid Colt Outlaw #116, Two-Gun Kid #69, Rawhide Kid #38 and 40, and Patsy and Hedy #94. The presence of Mean Green's origin and first appearance alone make this a must-have. The books were trimmed prior to binding; otherwise, all are in very nice condition with moderate tanning/browning to the edges of some, primarily on the cover interiors. 

I have no idea - I bought it that way. They were pretty random books.

6 minutes ago, yecul said:

Picked up this Bowen today for a good price. Came with the box even (flattened)

1_8b3a40e0015d711789307362ad0ce390.jpg

I'm not sure where the character comes from :shy:

but it's a Bowen statue?

4 minutes ago, yecul said:

Bone! Red Dragon & Ted

Thanks! And Congrats on the find, I store all my boxes as well lol didn't think to make them flat..... but I've kept the styrofoam as well ha! might save space though (thumbsu 

Other box finally arrived.

Usual lazy drek phone pic.

26 Vampirella's USA and Aus for $26 including delivery (which was $12!) - result.

Nothing special, some in average condition (to be kind) but 26 1970's/80's Vampi's for $14 is my kinda deal)

1.thumb.jpg.db234d037733b7e4cdbd89ac79b5dcff.jpg

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Hey @DocHoppus182 looky what I found at the used bookstore! I hardly ever.... the Lord must have heard me talking earlier lol

Not quite a keeper but sticker price said $2.50 but the cashier looked at the way "they price" and rang me up for $1.35... :takeit:

20200125_130517.jpg

20200125_130508.jpg

20200125_130528.jpg

20200125_130535.jpg

Boom!  Always happens when you least expect it!  Congrats bud!

I've been on a bit of a buying drought recently. Between trying to reduce clutter and life obligations, I haven't made a lot of purchases. We went to two small, local toy shows yesterday and I picked through some unsorted short boxes. Some incredible finds. It's hard to pick a favorite, but maybe the X-Men #25 Gold. Under the table he was using the Marvel box as storage, so I bought that, too. Pretty good shape, actually. The OverPower flyer was only distributed at SDCC for the tournament there back in 1995, and I've never seen one before in person - not that anyone here really cares, but as a collector and player of OverPower, it's an incredible find. The GPK store poster will join the rest of my GPK collection. I also picked up some toys and other goodies, that I'll post elsewhere.

20200126_111323.jpg

20200126_114851.jpg

20200126_115152.jpg

20200126_115159.jpg

GPK3rdSeriesPoster.jpg

OverPowerComicConAd.jpg

19 hours ago, unclezebo said:

Thanks, I like those too, don't see many of em. Was really happy with the DD, dr strange's and the dark mansions, Love that cover.

Dr Strange #173 is one of my fave SA covers :cloud9: All good scores!Hope the price was a bargain too!